[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
UNO
>>
DOS
>>
xD
>>
FARTO
>>
>1, 2, 3, 14
what did he mean by this?
>>
>one
>two
>three
>fucking fourteen

go2bed bono ur drunk
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1137x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1137x853
UNO
DOS
TRES
DALE
>>
>>60718252
He supports Donald Adolf Hitler Trump because he says by that that he doesn't give a shit about Mexicans and that they're better off dead because their language deserves getting random numbers when they're singed and shit. He's literally the worst.
>>
this song is a waste of a decent riff

like that's a 6/10 riff right there.
>>
H E L L O
E
L
L
O

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAAHH
>>
cuatro cinco cinco seis
>>
>>60718235
Kek
>>
>>60718294
the hook is great tho
>>
>>60718390
but it's got bono being bono all over it

it's like they recorded a servicable rocker for once in their fucking lives, then he showed up in the studio off his tits on coke and started warbling and yelling in faux spanish
>>
>>60718464
>In the case of 'Vertigo,' I was thinking about this awful nightclub we've all been to. You're supposed to be having a great time and everything's extraordinary around you and the drinks are the price of buying a bar in a Third World country. ...you're just looking around and you see big, fat Capitalism at the top of its mountain, just about to topple. It's that woozy, sick feeling of realizing that here we are, drinking, eating, polluting, robbing ourselves to death. And in the middle of the club, there's this girl. She has crimson nails. I don't even know if she's beautiful, it doesn't matter but she has a cross around her neck, and the character in this stares at the cross just to steady himself.
>>
File: fecal matter.jpg (141 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fecal matter.jpg
141 KB, 640x480
>>60718501
>this is a legit quote

holy fucking shit i'm dying
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.