[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does liking Jack Johnson make me a pleb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: a-jack-johnson.jpg (90 KB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
a-jack-johnson.jpg
90 KB, 958x960
Does liking Jack Johnson make me a pleb?
>>
>>60718021
absolutely
>>
No, but you are a pleb for asking.

The whole pleb/patrician meme is a meme.
Don't take it seriously outside of /mu/.
>>
>>60718068
Thank you, finally someone gets it.

>>60718021
No. I love all his albums, and I bought Brushfire Fairytales on vinyl. It actually has entirely different mixes of some songs. I'd like to get more. He's great.
>>
>>60718068
if only half of /mu/ had your common sense
>>
>>60718021
No he's a pretty cool guy. Fun fact: he could've been a pro surfer
>>
I think you need to ask yourself OP, when the artist you like' best song (by a wide margin) is from the fucking Curious George film OST, can the pleb/patrician meter even help you understand how bad that artist is?

It's like we're all comparing different houses and you come along with a cardboard box asking us if it'll be too drafty for the winter.
>>
>>60718258
Hey, asshole fuck, Curious George is patrician as shit.
>>
>>60718021
Jack Johnson is the man
I grew up listening to him
>>
>>60718258
Are you talking shit about Curious George? What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>60718292
>>60718301
nah fuck you guys, Curious George is absolute bullshit.
That fucking monkey primate little shit causes so much fucking trouble for Jon Arbuckle and he gets away with all that shit because he's "curious" and the entire world bends over backwards for this fucking monkey because aww he's curious.
John never even has enough time to pay attention to the women in his life because his monkey (and his job to a lesser extent) drains so much of his attention away from them. Because of this John is going to end up old and alone all because that fucking monkey can't leave shit well alone.
And it's fucking weird how the entirety of new york treats him like a little boy when he probably poops on some newpaper in the corner.

fuck that monkey and everything it stands for
>>
>>60718468
lol
>>
>>60718258
Shut the fuck up bi-curious george
>>
Nah, he's a solid defenceman
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.