[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frank Sinatra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Sinatra.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sinatra.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1200
What do people think of him? I for one like him and his music.
>>
too old
>>
File: cover.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1024
He is the personification of class, he delivers every line with personality, I don't know what is not to like
>>
I tip my fedora to you, my fellow gentlemen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM
>>
>>60716545
*tips fedora
>>
>>60716369
lol
>>60716545
I'd agree with you.
>>60716778
I don't own a Fedora with which to tip at you. Nice video I do like the Album that song comes from
>>
>>60716291
in the wee small hours is great, but i can't really appreciate much else he's done
louis prima is pretty good, though
>>
>tfw he has a verified Twitter account even though he's been dead for two decades
>>
I've never really gotten into vocal jazz, but I have In the Wee Small Hours and I honestly really like it. Can I get any recs for what I should listen to next?
>>
File: Ring-a-ding-ding.jpg (36 KB, 395x400) Image search: [Google]
Ring-a-ding-ding.jpg
36 KB, 395x400
>>60717269
I'm recommend Swing easy, Sinatra-Baise ,Ring a ding ding, September of my years , Sinatra's Sinatra and some of his stuff from Musicals like High Society. You'll probably find stuff you like , stuff you hate.
>>
>>60716778
>>60716795
That was before the fedora became a cringe object
>>
>>60717269
Sinatra Sings For Only the Lonely

Very sad and depressing, much like In the Wee Small Hours.

I enjoy his music a lot but rarely listen to him. I just enjoy it when I hear it.
>>
>>60716545
anyone making fedora/reddit comments at this album cover is retarded and probably hasn't listened to it. This album will break you.
>>
>>60717659
^ That album will ,indeed, break you
>>
I can go from him to System of a Down to Killswitched engaged to Slipknot in a matter of minutes
>>
>>60716941
It's probably his son, also Frank Sinatra
>>
>>60717908
Its actually his daughter Tina. She takes care of the Sinatra brand
>>
>>60716941
lmao

>>60716933
songs for swinging lovers is probably his best album, IMO

>>60716545
this

>>60716291
hugely influential. The original pop-star.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.