[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, my bday is in a few days, so give me some music for the playlist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bday cake.jpg (148 KB, 900x772) Image search: [Google]
bday cake.jpg
148 KB, 900x772
so, my bday is in a few days, so give me some music for the playlist that will play at my party
preferably pick songs that aren't too long (max. 10 mins) so the next anon may have a chance too
>>
File: cover.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
Why You Never Became A Dancer
>>
>>60708376
oh look it's an edgy new trip who knows about whitehouse what a great addition to the board I'm glad I have a code so that I can see a categorically listed archived collection of your great posts can't wait to get to reading your posting backlog and the rest of your great additions to the board I'm sure there is at least one post as good as this one (which if I haven't made clear enough yet is a masterpiece of its kind) I'm sure there are dozens more in fact I know it because I have faith in you, the new trip, to provide me with the quality content I know that you will be providing due to the fact that you have allowed yourself to post with a trip in the first place and no sane human being would do that unless they were providing something they thought was of genuinely different and important quality so thanks a lot I love you please never stop doing what you are doing its great work and I'm sure that you'll stick around forever for our sake as much as yours
>>
>>60708376
This. You could probably just let Bird Seed play.
>>
>>60708482
no, i prefer the playlist to be as varied as possible, and not just 5+ albums
>>
>>60708360
what kind of music are you looking for
>>
>>60708572
any tbqh, just throw it in here and i'll add it to the playlist
>>
>>60708583
uh sure

Steely Dan - Peg
The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
Little River Band - Reminiscing
Toto - Africa
Bread - Make It With You

and for stuff that isn't posted in /y&srg/

St. Germain - So Flute
Patterns - Burning Man
808 State - Pacific 202
>>
Hip-Hop would be popular depending on the party, Future, Thugger, stuff like that. It all depends if it's like a party or just friends getting together for your birthday
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6PIW9iRw4
>>
bump
please i need this asap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.