[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sometimes wish to be a Type 0 Commoner so you could go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: commoners.jpg (61 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
commoners.jpg
61 KB, 480x330
Do you sometimes wish to be a Type 0 Commoner so you could go into the clubs and actually enjoy their trivial music?
>>
>>60707586
Yes i wish i was not le so special amirite?
>>
No, never.
>>
>>60707586
I can enjoy both and I do. I'm not an arrogant cunt and I can see the appeal in easy catchy bassy music. Especially when under the influence of alcohol.
>>
I can perfectly well enjoy the "trivial music" in clubs simply by not being an bitter little shitcunt. Or you could go to better clubs idk
>>
File: 1436248728848.jpg (378 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1436248728848.jpg
378 KB, 3000x2000
>>60707620
>voluntarily ingesting ethanol
>>
>>60707620
>>60707628
This desu senpai
>>
>>60707631
anything to get me off this planet faster, man.
>>
>>60707631
I'm honestly going to quit drinking. I've had issues with it in the past. I have an addictive personality so I binge hard. I need to quit for my health.
>>
What's stopping me from stealing someone's riff and then putting it in a constant loop and I just reverb the fuck out of it and feed it plugins until it sounds like popcorn in the microwave and then I just record myself screaming and layer it 3 minutes in and finish "my song" and then I photoshop a picture of wooden baby blocks next to a pyramid and slap a name on it like "nutseed library" and then I keep doing this until you faggots find my shit and start eating it up
>>
You know, these people don't spend half the time I do listening to music. Becoming them means destroying who I am
>>
>>60707837
>he defines himself with the music he listens to and how much he spends listening to it
PAthetic
>>
>>60707586
I can think of a thousand ways going to a club could trigger me.
>>
>>60707586
Try working at walmart where all you hear is shitty top 40 music from artist who shouldn't even have a music career for 9 hours over and over
>>
>>60707890
>try working at walmart
That's your fault faggot
Top40 is for occasional listen, but you, being a pleb, are constantly being exposed to it
>>
>>60707850
>not thinking what you do with your time defines you in some way
Autism
>>
>>60707850
I've been playing the piano since I was 6. Over the time, I've developed an emotional bond with the songs and artists I listen to.

I relate memories with songs I was listening to at the moment. I compare lyrics and what they say with my life experiences. Of course it traces my personality.
>>
What good would it be to enjoy Calvin Harris if I still have no friends to go out clubbing with?
>>
>>60707949
Yeah, of course it traces it. That's why when you go out to the club with your friends and just wanna have a good time and relax you don't listen to fucking TMR or some shit like that
>>
>>60707586
I can enjoy Young Thug, Kanye and Grimes now.
>>
>>60707984
I still dance with my friends. I just prefer when we dance post punk to when we dance their dumb, hour long, electronic music youtube mixes.
>>
>>60707685
Underrated
>>
>>60707586
Stop using one of my favorite reaction images to be autistic
>>
1 - go to better clubs
2 - get better friends
3 - stop being insecure about enjoying yourself

no one irl cares what you do
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.