[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here into them? what'd you think of wildlife? rooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: a0632978811_10.jpg (467 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
a0632978811_10.jpg
467 KB, 900x900
anyone here into them?
what'd you think of wildlife? rooms of the house?
>>
i def dig em, both albums had songs that were some of my favorites during their respective release yrs, tho i think overall wildlife was better. would loved to have seen em live
>>
love these guys
>>
used to be my favorite band a long time ago.
Somewhere At The Bottom>Wildlife>everything else IMO.

the first time i saw them live it was amazing, but i didn't like their set as much when they toured Rooms of the House.
>>
>>60703990

>the first time i saw them live it was amazing, but i didn't like their set as much when they toured Rooms of the House.

This. I saw them open for Thrice (they were shit), and they blew me away. Srsly gave me chills, family. I saw them earlier this year, and the energy they used to have has been depleted.
>>
I should try it again, but when it first came out I just couldn't get past the annoying vocal, which I found ridiculously annoying
Touché Amoré's a good band, and Pianos Become the Teeth have some nice songs, but I just couldn't get into La Dispute
>>
theyre good for modern post hardcore for sure, rooms of the house was pretty okay concept album i still prefer wildlife
>>
used to be really into these guys in high school, and I still think they're alright. some of their older stuff can be a bit melodramatic though

Rooms of the House reminded me so much of Catch For Us the Foxes-era mewithoutYou and was one of my favorite releases last year, it was cool to see them go into some more mellow territories
>>
their songwriting approach grabs my attention but i don't like their screamo revival stylistic thing. their split with TA was commendable and i like elements of wildlife a lot.
just my hot onions
>>
>>60705842
>screamo revival
literally sounds like no screamo bands but okay.
>>
>>60705869
ugh fuck you, lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.