[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE MADE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x600
ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE MADE
>>
WHEN YOU'RE CHAINED TO A MIRROR AND A RAZORBLADE
Isn't Liamposting the best?
>>
>>60701906
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT
>>
*HELICOPTER SOUNDS*
NEUT NEUT NEUT NEEUUUUUUUTTT
>>
NEED A LITTLE TIME TO WANKER

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>60701976
yes
>>
i cant explain in words how bad your taste in music is if you listen to oásis
>>
I love this album and like this band, but I'm yet to meet another person who likes Oasis that I didn't completely hate. This thread doesn't change things.
>>
>>60702571
Hey there man, I like Oasis too. Want to be friends?
>>
why is the production on this song so horrible?
>>
>>60702623
The whole album is brickwalled to all hell.
>>
>>60702582
Sure dude, you seem like a chill guy.
>>
>>60701976
Ive been doing it for about 2 years now and it's just now catching on
>>
what did he mean by this???? in the context of the song and the post? not to hang myself as I'm, going under agin??? We just dion't knoiw!!!!!
>>
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
>>
>>60701906
COME
AS YOU ARE
AS YOU WERE
AS I WANT YOU TO BE
>>
>>60702634
It kinda bums me out that this is the case. The brickwall compression honestly made sense on Definitely Maybe because it was pretty much straight ahead guitars blasting all the way through. There wasn't any real nuance or dynamic to the songs other than cool chord changes and memorable melodies.

On WtSMG, you've got piano parts and string parts and a lot of little guitar noodling, and so much of it just gets lost in the noise. The entire album sounds like it's a billion miles away, and the drums don't have a whole lot of punchiness.

It's a sound that works sometimes. I love this album, but I can't help feeling like it'd sound better if it weren't quite so blown out.
>>
>>60703863
Yeah and what's worse is that the remaster of the album was even louder and more compressed.

Apparently, the SACD version has a lot more clarity and more dynamic range.
>>
HELLO
>>
>>60704420
HELLO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.