[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
g'day mu! where can a guy with an older car get some cassettes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: le wrong generation.jpg (11 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
le wrong generation.jpg
11 KB, 300x223
g'day mu! where can a guy with an older car get some cassettes? when did they stop making albums on cassettes?
>>
>>60700726
What's the relationship?
>>
>>60700733
you had to write the notes on the cassette's film retard
>>
future generations will assume a relationship in that you use the pencil to write information on the cassette's label, which is not too far-fetched
>>
>>60700726
get a cassette to aux adapter
>>
>>60700751
Seeing as you're a tripfag you're probably serious.
You used a pencil to rewind the tapes.
>>
>>60700751
I can't tell if this is bait or not.
>>
>>60700726

What's that, a save icon?
>>
>>60700800
I actually already got one of those but just think it would be nice to have some albums other than the 150 or so songs i could fit on my phone
>>
>>60700893
I have a similar issue.

I tried both Goodwill and Half Price books and found nothing good..

Luckily my phone has 9500 songs. I'd suggest getting a microSD card.
>>
>>60701074
i would but i just realized that my phone doesnt even have a microsd slot. damn "economy" phones!
>>
>>60701138
I'm actually checking eBay right now and there's some okay stuff on here for 2 or 3 bucks. Mainly dad-rock and metal.
>>
>>60700726
go to your local record store and if they are half decent they should have a cassette section

you should also check if musicians you like have put their music out on tape before

>>60700800
those sound like shit compared to real cassettes
>>
>>60700726
check discogs if you're looking for a specific album

You can also buy cassette lots on ebay for fairly cheap
>>
>>60700853
The save icon is a floppy disk you retard
>>
>>60701138
It might be more of a budget than you're looking for but to add on to the aux adapter, you can buy a non contract android phone with a microSD card slot on eBay for $20 to $30 and a 32gb card for a bit less that that. It's about a $50 investment altogether but it's the best mobile player I've ever had.
>>
>>60700843
>>60700849
>>60701348
You're all retarded.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.