[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has M.I.A. lost her mind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: miaborders.jpg (76 KB, 745x745) Image search: [Google]
miaborders.jpg
76 KB, 745x745
has M.I.A. lost her mind?
>>
probably not
>>
Have you?
>>
I haven't
>>
No she's an awesome lady. It's dumb retards like you, that are bitter that she didn't become pop, that have lost their mind.
>>
have you seen that fucking music video
>>
>>60700111

>that new track

>not pop

what's up with that?
>>
>>60700111
nigga she was always a pop musician
>>
>>60700075
Dont talk about my wife like that
>>
>>60700126
wazzupwitdat
>>
she's a princess :3
>>
>>60700145
I think I just lost my damn mind.
>>
>>60700152
>stealing my waifu
not today
>>
>>60700075
I'm so fucking tired about reading about this stupid kid and his stupid clock!
>>
>wants to destroy western cultures
>makes music for western cultures
wazupwitday
>>
>>60700223
nice job bro do you write for breitbart
>>
File: wew.png (54 KB, 537x462) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
54 KB, 537x462
shaking my head
>>
>>60700369
to be honest
>>
>>60700369
>WE NEED AN ARMY TO DISLIKE THIS VIDEO

holy shit this is worse than 14 year old kids on /b/, but doesn't really surprise me tbqh
>>
>>60700262
If you really think she's trying to "destroy muh western culture" you're autistic.
>>
>>60700369
this shit's fuckin embarrassing.
>>
>>60700369
It's funny to me that most of this /pol/ browsers use the term "TRIGGERED" ironically
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.