[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums that need to get YOU before you can "get them"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Albums that need to get YOU before you can "get them"

Pic very much related
>>
that makes no sense
>>
File: 1430707886535.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1430707886535.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
posting in shit thread
>>
elaborate.
>>
This is deep. You're on a higher plane on thought. When you listen to this, I'm sure you feel the pain and struggles Gira and Co. were going through their whole lives because you...you "felt" the music as it absorbed your own spirit.

For me, I hear whatever Gira thought sounded "rad" when he came back in the studio from a smoke break.
>>
Hella fucking epic
>>
File: 8679'¡.png (6 KB, 495x791) Image search: [Google]
8679'¡.png
6 KB, 495x791
>mlfw this thread
>>
too bad this turned into a meme album
>>
I'm blind and now I get it.
>>
memes aside, this album fucked with me
>>
>>60699656
>too bad this turned into a meme album

Thank Pitchfork and the mass of sheep that flock on 4chan now that it's a """hip""" website.
>>
Yes, you need to BUY the album before "get it".
>>
>>60699845
Didn't Pitchfork always think everything after this topped it? I always thought they found the "creepy" Seer and the "mau mau mau/fuck fuck fuck/your name is fuck/I'm going home" To Be Kind superior.

Then again, I could be confusing them with their own fanbase. I haven't been to that site in over a year, but I've seen plenty of their fanbase since then.
>>
>>60700599
Pitchfork tended to praise their The Seer and To Be Kind more than anything, causing interest in their earlier work. Actually found the band because of Soundtracks for the Blind
>>
What the fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.