[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is she so hot? >1989 is a great record as well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (238 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
238 KB, 854x480
Why the fuck is she so hot?
>1989 is a great record as well
>>
cuz she never had sex
>>
>>60697504
cuz your a perv
>>
>>60697504
Cause you're a virgin
>>
>>60698671
non-virgin here and can confirm swift is hot
>>
Too skinny family
>>
She looks like a generic American high school cheerleader. I suppose it's because she's famous and rich af people treat her like she's something special. Growing up in California, I really can't find her much "hotter" than any other popular american girl
>>
>>60697504
If only her music was as attractive.
>>
i actually sat down and listened to her music unironically in my car and man what can i say. it was literally the most corniest terribly produced shit i've ever heard. i can not understand the obsession behind her. It can't be because of the music, but then you realize her last 3 albums have all sold a million in their first week. there's not a single artist i want gone more than her
>>
>>60699014
May I ask which project you've listened to?
>>
>>60699172
>>
>>60699672
I loved that project. But to each his own
>>
she's just a man with makeup

no culo
no taytays

what's the point
>>
>>60699172
>>60699713
>project
What
>>
>>60697504
she's not exactly hot famille. Cute maybe, but an average twig body and just a lot of makeup
>>
>>60700645
A project can be a body of work made by a musician.
>>
File: taylor-swift-legs.jpg (50 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-legs.jpg
50 KB, 361x500
T swizzle thread
>>
what does she look like without all that clown-tier makeup?
>>
Ryan Adams' cover album of her's is pretty bomb.
>>
>>60699014
>>60699672
I had the exact same experience. My brother and I were driving somewhere and it would take a while, so we had the time, and my mom had bought 1989 and it was in the car, so I said, you know what, I don't like Taylor Swift, but let's just give it a shot with an open mind. And it was torture. Me and my brother were looking at each other like WHYY are we doing this, but I said I was going to finish it and I wasn't going to go back on that. I really don't get what people like about it. I mean, I don't like modern pop music in general anyway, but I really don't get why so many people say this is such a good album.
>>
Is she really that hot, or are you just thay horny?
>>
File: 1447112672843.jpg (481 KB, 2293x3000) Image search: [Google]
1447112672843.jpg
481 KB, 2293x3000
>>
>>60697504
kill your self bruh
they could put anything out and there would be this same contingent of exposure=quality fuckheads
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.