[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ate a weed brownie for the first time about 30 minutes ago. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: Dandelion Gum.jpg (24 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Dandelion Gum.jpg
24 KB, 280x280
Ate a weed brownie for the first time about 30 minutes ago. What album should I listen to while I'm high? I was thinkin pic related
(Also, how long does it usually take to set in?)
>>
>>60690334
I've been smoking weed regularly for a long time and every time I eat an edible they never work, yet I hear stories about people getting super fucked up. I'm jeal.
>>
File: Theres_Nothing_Wrong_With_Love.jpg (5 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Theres_Nothing_Wrong_With_Love.jpg
5 KB, 301x300
>>60690334
I like that album you should be fine. I thought this was pretty good too.
>>
>>60690334
it depends, if you ate a shitty one then 2 or 3 hours. good ones start 30 - 40 mins in

you better hope you didnt eat too much or you will suffer
>>
DUDE
>>
File: LMXEI8L.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LMXEI8L.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
>>60690334
This album for sure, and perhaps their newest album SeeFu Lilac (pic related) that was released just recently. Also most edibles take about 45-60 minutes to kick in depending on the person.
>>
>>60690477
DUBS
>>
Listen to whatever you fucking like.

Things with nice textures are good but anything will sound good desu
>>
>>60690437
pardner
>>
listen to whatever you like retard
>>
>>60690831
OP here. It's been about an hour since the brownie. I have Dandelion Gum ready to go on the turntable, but I'm not high yet. Did I do it wrong? What is it supposed to feel like?
>>
>>60690503
LMAO
>>
>>60690905
keep waiting, i'll usually start getting kinda high around a little after the hour mark, and peak at two hours. also, your edible could be a dud. bought a bunch of edibles the other week that just didnt work, was bummed as fuck that I couldn't get my money back.
>>
>>60690905
It can take up to like 2-3 hours sometimes with edibles, stop thinking about it and it will tend to creep up on you like 'watched pot never boils' type thing.
>>
i ate a bunch of cake once and it took at least 2 hours but when it kicked i almost died
good luck
>>
>>60690905
Just relax and it will come when it comes don't prang out about when it should hit you and what it should feel like.
>>
>>60691031
one time I got so fucked by one that I had to constantly remind myself how to breathe. i was at the front row of a sit-down jazz concert too so I'm pretty sure I got some looks since my face was of pure terror. the music sounded amazing tho.
>>
File: a1940792439_10.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1940792439_10.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
listen to this album. dont stop until its over. wear headphones. tripp responsibly. glad you habe your dank ready.
>>
>>60691141
Stop posting your own shite
>>
File: skymoves.jpg (40 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
skymoves.jpg
40 KB, 600x470
>>60690334
>>60690427
These are good starts op, check out my pic related
>>
This is one of my new favorites for edible listening, but it might not be for everyone.
https://soundcloud.com/towkio/sets/wav-theory-1
>>
I have yet to try weed but I can imagine shoegaze and vaporwave being nice to listen when high
>>
>>60691127
i went out with some friends but i didnt feel anything until i came home
i laid down and listened to music in the dark, it was great
the next day was awful tho i spent all day in bed sick, didnt know weed could do that 2bh
>>
>>60691181
Agreed, anything layered and echoey, so shoegaze, trip hop, psychedelia, but desu almost anything you like workS fine
>>
>>60691226
Interesting. Only time I've had a sort of weed hangover was mostly because I didn't drink enough water the day before so it was from dehydration almost entirely. Maybe just a coincidence?
>>
>>60691282
yeah it could be dehydration, i don't drink a lot of water
it was different than a hangover
>>
you'll know it when it kicks in, there will be no doubt about it
>>
>>60691141
habe youre dank ready tho xDD
>>60691712
two hours to start peaking
>>
OP here. Im just getting really really sleepy. what's going on?
>>
First time I had a weed brownie was a week ago. I listened to Animal Collective, Grouper, Tim Hecker, and Oneohtrix Point Never.

It was cool.
>>
I had one today as well, I could feel it an hour in, but it was peaked at about 90 mins.
I advise you also listen to something bassy or droney, like some Sunn o))) or Eleh, I listened to loads today and the vibrations made me ascend to heaven
>>
>>60691789
jesus listen to something we recd and get off the computer just breath deeply and let the experience happen stop looking for validation of your reality. enjoy it op.
>>
>>60691789
Do you know what strain the weed was? If it was indca you'll sure get mellow.
I always get tired, but then I get a body high and a sensory burst about 10 mins after I'm tired
>>
OP here. Final update: My friend was trying to tell me where the weed brownies were in his fridge, but he accidentally was telling me where the regular brownies are. I haven't eaten any weed yet. Oops.
>>
>>60690437
it has nothing to do with being "good" or "bad" ya dingus
>>
>>60691141
Give it a rest, Jim.
>>
>>60692052
are you real
>>
File: 2550819-fe.jpg (19 KB, 399x270) Image search: [Google]
2550819-fe.jpg
19 KB, 399x270
>>60692052
>>
Thundercat
>>
listen to whatever you normally listen to, its just weed after all.

It could take up to 3 hours, depending on how much was in it and how much tolerance you have, don't waste too much time thinking about it tho.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.