[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOULD YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: astralweeks[1].jpg (101 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
astralweeks[1].jpg
101 KB, 800x800
WOULD YOU
>>
You breath in and you breath out
>>
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINBOOOOOOW RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBOOOOOOOONS IN HER HAIR
>>
WOULD YOU

KISS A MY EEEEHEEEEEEEEEEYES

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON WAY UP ON
>>
such a great fucking album

how did he do it bros?
>>
This part always kills me bros:

And I shall drive my chariot
Down your streets and cry
'Hey, it's me, I'm dynamite
And I don't know why'
And you shall take me strongly
In your arms again
And I will not remember
That I even felt the pain.
>>
>>60690308
>>60690287
Fuck off loser
>>
Neil Young is better. Joni Mitchell is better. Jackson Browne is better. Don Henley is not.
>>
>>60690335
haha no
>>
AAAND THE LOVE’STOLOVESTOLOVE’STHELOVE’STHEGLOVE’STOLOVETHELOVETOLOVE’STHEGLOVE

I love this album to death but Christ you can tell he improved a lot of this garbage
>>
>>60691065
The album uses certain sounds and vocal inflections to reflect the in-story reactions of the "protagonist" of each song, as it were
The LOVETHEGLOVETHELOVE part in madame george comes immediately after the part where he's about to leave and the titular qt comes up and stops him at the last minute before he goes, he's stumbling and stuttering over his words trying to tell her that he loves her before he goes
Fairly sure it's not improvised
>>
>>60691351
I don’t know if I’m willing to give Van credit for that level of deep thinking but that’s really interesting.
>>
>>60690335
>Neil Young is better.
False.
>Joni Mitchell is better.
False.
>Jackson Browne is better.
Stop.
>Don Henley is not.
Ok.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.