[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some essential skater/poser-core music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: poser_power_600.jpg (315 KB, 600x907) Image search: [Google]
poser_power_600.jpg
315 KB, 600x907
What's some essential skater/poser-core music?
>>
>>60688868
I was so insecure about being "poseur" when i skated few years ago. Ive been on board daily by few months, but without any friends, and at really bad concrete full of stones, so it was hard for me to develop this hobby. I was sad when someone who knows me seen me on board (its "childish" thing to do where i live) and i was sad when i seen how much better than me were other skaters
>>
Odd Future
Make sure you're also decked out in supreme like a good little fuccboi
>>
>>60689022
find some friends and you'll get good at skating in no time desu
>>
>>60689022
Practice is key man. Go to the skatepark
>>
>>60689089
>>60689082
It was few years ago actually. I was 17 i think, now i am 20, i am neet and spending time eating drugs from pharmacy and writing meaningless code (i am college dropout also, planning to attack IT major next year, too bad i might be too retarded for even that). I pretty much learned to deal with who i am, i never was normie but few years ago i tried to be at least. Now i just dont care
>>
>>60689324
>going to college for IT
yea, you are retarded.
>>
Skate or die motherfucker

Death on Wednesday
Millencolin
Lagwagon
Cauterize
People Under the Stairs
Misfits
The Clash
Agent Orange
OFF!
Slayer
Joy Division
Nas
Wu-Tang Clan
Kanye West
De La Soul
N.W.A.
>>
>>60689487
How could I forget

Fu Manchu
Kyuss
ASG
Queens of the Stone Age
>>
>>60689415
Studying music is better?? I was bored to death by first major i choosed, so i would rather go learn something i have some knowledge already
>>
>>60688868
earl sweatshirt
>>
>>60689068
lmao, /fa/ out in the wild i see
>>
>>60689487

Limp Bizkit
Bad Religion
The Bronx
Cancer Bats
Clutch
The Crystal Method
Cypress Hill
Damone
FIDLAR
Green Day
Gorillaz
P.O.D.
Primus
Powerman 5000
Rancid
Sublime
Thrice
Ludacris
DMX
>>
>>60689514
if you're plan on working in IT it's not worth 4 years getting a degree, especially if you are footing the bill for college. in 4 years you could be making 100k /year in IT with proper experience and certs and given you live in a decent part of the US. just look at the CCNA. it's an associate level cert that takes like 6 months and on average people with it make more than people with degrees in IT. and that's just the CCNA, there are plenty of other certs like the CCIE that can net an easy 150k /year
>>
Drunk injuns
Big boys
The dicks
Septic death
Agression
Mcrad
JFA
Adolescents
The ventures
The shadows
Johnny thunders and or heartbreakers
X
Fear
>>
>>60689718
Lol no, i am a slav europoor
>>
>>60689690
Half this list is pleb shite. Guessing youre a hi school grom that wears hi top vans, ripped jeans, flannel and trucker hat.
>>
>>60690059
nice post ;^)
>>
File: _20151129_142913.jpg (222 KB, 1440x1444) Image search: [Google]
_20151129_142913.jpg
222 KB, 1440x1444
YOU DON'T EVEN SKATE
>>
Don't skate but Wavves is probably good skate music
>>
>>60688868
SO HERE I AM
>>
early tony hawks game real nailed the skate skater essential
>>
>>60689571
All of the people I've seen wearing supreme can't even kickflip so yes it's essential poser-core
>>
>>60691827
..ONCE AGAIN. TORN IN TO PENISES.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.