[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me that this album is bad and Yeezus is good at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Metallica_-_St._Anger_cover.jpg (104 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Metallica_-_St._Anger_cover.jpg
104 KB, 300x300
Prove to me that this album is bad and Yeezus is good at the same time without any conflicting statements.
>>
the drums on yeezus don't sound like trash cans

that's the only thing I can come up with - both are equally bad
>>
Yeezus is a widely influential album with lyrics touching on racism and consumerism. The production is clean and minimal, while the samples are diverse.

St. Anger is a non influential, overproduced album made to appeal to young listeners. The lyrics have virtually no deeper meaning and the instrumentals are cluttered.
>>
>>60684503
That's actually pretty clever OP. If you thought of this comparison yourself, well done. They are more similar than people think.
>>
>>60684503
Anybody have that link of master with st.anger drums.
>>
>>60684953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xui06jwWaAM
>>
>>60684588
Name one album Yeezus influenced
>>
>>60687262

Rodeo
>>
CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUG TONK
>>
>>60687262
My Name is My Name. Cherry Bomb. Rodeo. Summertime '06.
>>
>>60687262
I could name off almost every major hip-hop album since it came out, but some obvious ones are My Name Is My Name and Rodeo
>>
>>60685966
this is great
>>
white people tbqh fampai
>>
>>60687882
>My Name is My Name
>Yeezus influenced an album that started recording 2 years before it and came out 5 months after
>>
>>60687262
The entire soundcloud meta
>>
>>60684588
How is Kanye West gonna talk about consumerism. He could be a fucking posterboy for consumerism in America. That and his brainless fucking wife
>>
>>60684588
>consumerism

Anon don't be an idiot...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.