[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been waiting for a guy to come and take me by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Ian_Curtis.jpg (82 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
Ian_Curtis.jpg
82 KB, 500x615
>I've been waiting for a guy to come and take me by the hand,
>Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?

homoerotic undertones much?
>>
It's guide, not guy.
>>
>>60682795
>feel the pleasures of a normal man
It's pretty obvious what that means matey, you don't read much do you?
>>
>>60682795
Goes under the same category as Hendrix's 'Scuze me while I kiss this man'
Ultimately doesn't matter, the track is epic either way
>>
>>60682795
Why is pretending to be gay fun?
>>
I thought it was like that when I first heard it and Joy Division were a humorous punk band and they did it to be provocative
>>
>>60682827
your point is?
>>
>>60682795
>*feel the pleasures of another man
fixed that for you
>>
>>60683037
It's not guy, if you're thinking that. Although I can understand if it'd be heard as guy instead of guide.
>>
>>60683062
so why did he want to pleasure a guide?
did he have a thing for tour guides or something? strange fetish
>>
>>60683093
Ebin shitpost mate. Go look up on genius instead of shitposting on here.
>>
>>60683062
Um I know /mu/ loves to attach to semantics but I'm pretty sure it was mean to be debatable whether or not it mean 'guy' or 'guide'
>>
>>60682900

They're called mondegreens

http://www.corsinet.com/braincandy/wrlyric.html
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.