[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was listening to this and I noticed something. The '?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: RUI - Un.jpg (577 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
RUI - Un.jpg
577 KB, 864x864
I was listening to this and I noticed something. The '? v =' tracks in order is the same as how youtube extensions start. If you take out all the '-' tracks and follow the URL it leads you to this video. I thought it was a music video but now I'm halfway through and it's just some of the guy's in a trash filled apartment talking about stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Y2N4JSHuM

Am I late on this cause it's got 500 views already?
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>60679520
I have no idea. On a side note, what the fuck is wrong with Rhode Island?
>>
>>60679471
Holy shit
I've been meaning this on here and never even noticed that
>>
>>60679471
I just realized this it's pretty fucking weird if you turn on the closed captions while you watch the video
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-01-31-47.png (912 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-01-31-47.png
912 KB, 1080x1920
>>60680692
Also this is the average /mu/tant apparently
fuck this board desu
>>
>>60680739
Do you mean the generated captioning or is there actually captions added by the uploader to the video?
Also, the youtube channel shares the name of the album's bandcamp page, so it's pretty obvious that the video is meant to accompany the album or is at least related to it in some way.
>>
File: rhode island speak.jpg (38 KB, 767x441) Image search: [Google]
rhode island speak.jpg
38 KB, 767x441
>>60680780
I guess it is just the generated ones. It's pretty funny in a way though.
>>
>>60680692
You been doing that? I only found this cause of those posts. Thanks man.
>>
>>60680959
I'm probably the guy to post it most, at least at first.
I originally was just gonna see how easy it was to get an album elevated to avant teen meme status on here, but eventually it just turned into me posting it whenever it was relevant due to how fascinating it is in the scope of its genre.
>>
>>60681069
what I don't get is the juxtaposition of the tracks. They are all very different but somehow complement each other, but when you look at them individually it makes no sense cause you have some of the tracks that are completely amazing and some that sound like just random noises put together in a loop. The looping aspect reminds me of Eccojams but it's almost the opposite of that in that instead of lulling you into this hypnogogic thing nothing it's all so short and jarring.
>>
>>60680742
yes, these are the fags that shit up every thread
>>
>>60681216
It's probably best we just forget about all this before some bored shithead like that decides to meme this into oblivion. I'm going to bed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.