[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post great music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: coheed-and-cambria-band2.jpg (57 KB, 731x356) Image search: [Google]
coheed-and-cambria-band2.jpg
57 KB, 731x356
Come on /mu/nstrosities, I just want to explore music without any kind of limitations. Post as much good shit as you want and lets have a general music appreciation/exploration thread. Pic related is my personal favorite.
>>
File: get the fuck out..gif (876 KB, 320x193) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out..gif
876 KB, 320x193
>>60679349
>Coheed with Chris Pennie.
>>
>>60679349
Did you hate the new album too?
>>
>Coheed and Cambria
>>>/v/
>>
>>60679531
Year of the Black Rainbow aged like a fine wine. It was definitely Coheed's last "guitar-album". I like everything after it too though.
>>
the only good thing coheed and cambria have ever done is the acoustic intro to Welcome Home
>>
>>60679349
delete this thread
>>
>>60679531
Fuck off it was the first decent picture that had their name I saw. Josh Eppard is a beast though.

>>60679548
Kind of. It doesn't really feel like it has the same burning passion that the other albums have. It's like they just put something out so that they could keep touring and shit which is fine, but I personally don't feel it's of the same caliber as the rest of the albums.

>>60680304
Yeah dude I learned to love that fucking album. It was better than people give it credit for.
>>
File: beightyeight.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
beightyeight.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1200
Best album
>>
>>60680658
I listened to that record last because I assumed it was some shitty early recording by the band because of how awful the art work on the cover was. It's a great record though.
>>
I posted assuming this was a coheed appreciation thread. Here are the last two things I listened too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TV076UGUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVAECGIwSZI
>>
>>60680658
Ill always love Second Stage Turbine Blade, but any of them could be my favorites desu
>>
>>60680900
Ill give them a listen dude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0woDE4uymUY&list=PLAe_v5FHdqGmps8N4gEvZmfn2q_mnohf-

This is my shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.