[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hip-hop collaborations you would love to see happen. Kanye/Doom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Hip-hop collaborations you would love to see happen.

Kanye/Doom would break apart the genre as we know it

Earl/Doom album would be off the charts

Earl/Tyler EarlWolf album would be dope

Doom/Tyler would be great new Adult Swim project
>>
i want to hear an young thug/john zorn collab album
>>
>>60673604
Man, Kanye x DOOM would be fantastic. I wanna see Ye take on a supervillain persona
>>
>>60673679
imagine a split track with doom production switching into kanye production
>>
LUM x Raekwon
>>
>>60673604
>Earl/Tyler EarlWolf album would be dope
we 2011 now
>>
>>60673604
I hope DOOM never does anything with Kanye but I hope a collab with Earl is the next thing DOOM does
>>
Myka 9 and dre.
>>
You fucking tards, MF DOOM (under viktor vaughn) and Earl Sweatshirt have done a song together, Between Villians
>>
>>60673708
This
Lil Ugly Mane should have worked with Earl or DOOM, I always thought Ugly Mane and Ratking would have been an amazing collaboration
>>
>>60673604
FlyLoDOOM

Please
>>
>>60674775
Again, fly lo, Earl, captain Murphy, and DOOM all did a song together
>>
>ITT: *insert hip-hop artist here* and Doom
>>
>>60674871
>doesn't appreciate DOOM
>doesn't remember to spell the man's name in all caps
>>
MICK JENKINS // ISIAH RASHAD // MADLIB
BLACK HIPPY // FLYLO
BUSTA // Q TIP // DOOM

Do eet.
>>
>>60674950
half the people in this thread haven't spelt it right
>>
>>60675028
But that person was a total dip, desu senpai
>>
Kanye FlyLo

>>60674775
Fly Lo has said on several occasions that it was hard enough to get one song with him

also I don't think DOOM could handle Fly Lo's beats unless Fly Lo dumbed himself down
>>
>>60675066
>also I don't think DOOM could handle Fly Lo's beats unless Fly Lo dumbed himself down

Nah man, havent you heard Key to the Kuffs?
>>
Autechre + Lord Quas
>>
>>60673604
Billy Woods and The Alchemist, please god let a decent MC spit over some Alchemist for fuck's sake, I'm tired of Action Bronson and Domo Genesis, I mean the mixtapes are dope but their rapping is so fucking subpar

Ka and Madlib, Ka just needs a producer more known than Preservation, but I liked his works so far a lot. I just think that Madlib would bring his nice jazzy style and it would be a lot of great exposure for Ka, and I think the guy fucking deserves it.

I would love to watch Flying Lotus bringing some dary production to a very mainstream-esque rapper to spit over, the kind of experimental shit I can only imagine Pusha T taking over. A collab album between them wouldn't be that out of place to me.

On a side note it's not that hip hop of a collab but I'm seriously expecting a RTJ track soon with a the Weeknd chorus

>>60674731
this
>>60675826
Dope
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.