[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rhcp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
its been a while my dear /mu/tants so remind me what does the /mu/ think of this band
>>
they're fine
>>
>>60666561
so in scale 1 to 10 how much they would get?
>>
BSSM = OHM > Cali = BTW > MM > the rest of their discog
>>
>>60666594
i'd say 7.5 imo
>>
I can't listen to them because of the shit-tier production and compression in every song past BSSM. They're pretty average though.
>>
File: 1436567258501.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
1436567258501.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
assuming what you have just said, girlfriend who consider them as her favourite band would be accepted by this cancerous board, wouldnt she?
>>
>>60666541

Knock Me Down is fucking great
>>
>>60666541
We had this thread yesterday.
>>
I enjoyed them when I was younger but I was from California and my parents and brother played them all the time. It isn't an exaggeration that everyone from Cali' listens to them.
They are a 6/10 band. They do some interesting and cool stuff but they are intolerable if played more than once a week. You have to be in that cocky mood to enjoy them really.
>>
that one solo album by John Frusciante everyone praises is really good, much better than anything I've heard from RHCP
>>
BSSM > Stadium Arcadium = Californication > BTW > the rest
>>
>>60667957
wow no.

bssm > btw > californication >>>>>>>>> the rest of their 90's and beyond stuff

their Hillel stuff can't really be compared to everything after frusciante but it's all great
>>
>>60668071
I just really like stadium arcadium
>>
>>60666541
garbage meme band "look at me i like all kinds of different music like sublime, rhcp and nirvana" every nigger says
>>
>>60669388
GREAT post
>>
The thing with RHCP is that they're just okay but anyone who doesn't like at least a song or two is kind of a douchebag. It's harmless, goofy LA music with a good heart. The fuck is the matter with you?
>>
BSSM > OHM > MM > Californication > everything else
It's hard for me to give them a score since I really like them, but I honestly don't think anything under 7.5 is fair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StaAGRWQZaM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.