[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know of any good songs/artists that talk about the 9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 11_9.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
11_9.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1200
Anyone know of any good songs/artists that talk about the 9/11 truth movement?

Don't care about the genre, just want to hear some intelligent music.
>>
Biggie talked about it years before it happened
>>
>>60666367
What song?
>>
Only one I can think of is I Am The Virus by Killing Joke, though it's more about the overall plan than 9/11 specifically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4wdbibV3IM
>>
>>60666450
Are you retarded?
>>
Some Jedi Mind Tricks and Immortal Technique they're kinda retarded though
>>
Truthers are fucking retarded and should kill themselves.
>>
>>60666350
>songs about le 9/11 is staged meme
>intelligent music
pick one
>>
>>60666350
System of a Down
>>
bassnectar
>>
>>60666367
That was the WTC bombing.
>>
>>60666367
referring to the '93 attacks brvh
>>
>>60666350
Any upper middle class white kid who watches MTV should be able to rap "the truth" to you
>>
>There are people out there who think 9/11 wasn't an inside job
>>
>>60666988
>there are people out there that, despite a wealth of evidence proving otherwise, no evidence supporting them, no reputable expert in any relevant field supporting their claims and a pure lack of logic and common sense still want to believe that bush did 9/11
>>
>>60666988
Guys...

guys

Guys.

Guys listen.

I have the best ide

guys listen

I have the best idea ever

guys

I'll put PLANES

guys

planes

I'll put PLANES
guys listen here

I'll put PLANES... inside the WORLD trade center.
>>
>>60667067
Did I say Bush did 9/11? No. I said it was an inside job and that's pretty much fact at this point. There are so many instances of fore knowledge of the attack. The destruction of the building doesn't line up with the official story at all, it has been admitted that building 7 was a controlled demolition, etc
>>
>>60667067
>there are people out there that have never heard of disinformation and believe everything they're told
>>
>>60666929
>>60666931
>falling for the obvious bait
>>
south park DAWNG DONG DINWG DONG DINGW fucking retard

no one cares about your pathetic jews dying
>>
>>60667113
>I said it was an inside job and that's pretty much fact at this point
[citation needed]

>There are so many instances of fore knowledge of the attack.
Incompetence != malicious intent

>The destruction of the building doesn't line up with the official story at all
*according to some nutjob with a truther blog

>it has been admitted that building 7 was a controlled demolition
[citation needed]
>>
>>60667165
Explain to me why after 9/11 there were underground fires of over 2,000 degrees when the only kindling was jet fuel and office supplies. Also can you explain the insurance policy conveniently taken out on the building only a year before 9/11?
>>
>>60667661
Oh, and also why the investigation didn't start until 144 days after the attack.
>>
>>60666367
< :^)
(he's wearing a hat)
>>
I remember there was this crazy dude who rapped about the illuminati. His flow was shit and his youtube vids were all slideshows of weird conspiracy crap. I'm pretty sure he mentioned 9/11 truth many times. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
>>
>>60669007
lol i found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpWXyrnOq9I
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.