[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: MswSxZS.png (1 MB, 1270x701) Image search: [Google]
MswSxZS.png
1 MB, 1270x701
SOMEBODY
>>
>>60664098
ONCE
>>
ONCE
>>
CALIFORNIA GOT SUNSHINE
>>
>>60664107
TOLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj57zA7fKEQ
>>
and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin and they dont stop comin
>>
ME
>>
File: orc.jpg (605 KB, 591x584) Image search: [Google]
orc.jpg
605 KB, 591x584
>>60664098
>>
>>60664146
LIKE IT WAS 1985
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 966x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 966x972
>>60664148
THE WORLD
>>
I want me and a girl to kill ourselves to Loveless. We can slit each other's throats and hold our naked bodies in each other's arms, the blood will keep us warm, it will be lovely.
That sounds a lot more creepy and less romantic when I type it out.

Basically OP's memeing reminded me I wanted to kill myself and I'm here alone forever.
>>
THAT FAT WAS GONNA FAT ME
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.