[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they shady, we get shady, dress up like ladies, and burn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: the_notorious_big.jpg (71 KB, 612x463) Image search: [Google]
the_notorious_big.jpg
71 KB, 612x463
>they shady, we get shady, dress up like ladies, and burn em with dirty 380s.

what did he mean by this?
>>
he shoots crossdressers
>>
>>60663577
If his opponents are going to be shady, his crew will respond in kind by pretending to be women and then shooting them with unregistered .380 pistols
>>
>>60663621
no shady refers to being black
>>
>>60663621
is that a reference to a gangster film or something like that?
>>
>>60663621
>unregistered

Where did people get the idea that almost anywhere in the US requires you to register a gun?
>>
>>60663621

but why would they dress like women?
>>
>>60663646
Because that's a shady thing to do. They are setting up a trap by dressing like women.
>>
>>60663646
they get shady we get shady

if they're willing to use really undignified "honor-less" tactics so are we
>>
>>60663653

biggie wouldn't be convincing at all dressed like a woman desu shit plan
>>
>>60663684
i bet its not as hard as you think

there are lots of fat ugly black bitches
>>
>>60663717
>he's never seen the movie Precious
>>
>>60663684
Of course he would. He'd just look like the mother of his daughter, desu.
>>
does Biggie get the cred he deserves
>>
>>60663717

he's got tons of distinctive facial features though

idk i mean obviously he didn't do this cause he died but i kind of wish that he got shot whilst trying to seduce some gang that wronged him dressed as wonan
>>
>>60663758
>does Biggie get the cred he deserves

He gets a lot of respect from people who know what's up but not enough from these frail ass white punks here on /v/. It's a shame, really.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 361x691
>>60663764

>dressed as wonan
>>
>>60663764
>Woman the barbarian
>>
>>60663799
why? interesting hip hop albums are still namedropped ocassionally in threads. besides, the prevailing demographic on /mu/ is into indie and alt rock, you'd hear the same complaints from the metal crowd
>>
>>60663645
Because Biggie lived in big metro areas that required it. Not some bum ass town in Idaho.
>>
>>60664189
Not every place is a statist shithole like the northeast
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.