[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way/program that can "upscale" mp3 track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1334287803123.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1334287803123.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
Is there any way/program that can "upscale" mp3 track qualities? I have quite a few files that are 64kbit and they... Suck. Any suggestions?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (19 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
19 KB, 258x196
>>60659840
>>
Install gentoo
>>
You have to convert it to a higher bitrate at least 5 times for any real change to happen. Doing it to flac would be even better but some people don't like flac.
>>
nah dude you, GOTTA get that authgentic low-fi eperience ok

63kb is great
>>
you can transcode them to higher bitrates but that won't do jack shit to increase the sound quality

just re-download the tracks from somewhere that has them at a higher bitrate
>>
>>60659840
You can't silly anon, just redownload them at a higher bitrate.
>>
right click file
click "uncompress"
hit play
>>
like trying to get a shit back after you flush it down the toilet
>>
Seems redownloading is the solution. Alright, another question. Might be too specific. Anyone here use jdownloader? I do, for YT playlists, and it downloads just the audio file if you want. But the max mp3 selection is 64kbit. Any way to have it download a better version?
>>
>>60659840
I tried that once out of curiosity.

It didn't work. At all.
>>
>>60660000
is this bait or are you actually retarded?
>>
>>60659855
This. I rip all my music off youtube because it's the authentic experience. I believe that the "authentic experience" is the experience the most people have felt. That's why I used to record all my music from the radio.
>>
>>60660000
Here's the trick with jdownloader. You have to download each track twice and then combine them. That way you can get that high quality 128 kbps.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.