[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Devo_2.0_album_cover.jpg (48 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
Devo_2.0_album_cover.jpg
48 KB, 250x222
Why?
>>
I forgot this happened.

I wish I'd never remembered
>>
File: devo-qa.png (2 MB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
devo-qa.png
2 MB, 953x953
how do you go from this
>>
Money.
>>
>>60657207
Who is this even marketed towards to
>>
"It's Actual Proof of De-evolution"- Gerald Casale
>>
I'm just disappointed they didn't cover my favorite song (Mongoloid)
>>
>>60657286

yep, basically him and mark just thought it was
funny

>>60657291

i think the most troubling snub was i need a chick
>>
>>60657285
Teens
>>
>>60657285
why would 11 year olds be listening to whip it
>>
lol i forgot about that. i think there was a game related to them on neopets at the time it came out
>>
pretty good t b h https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gh68jCwy0w
>>
it's one of those stupid oddities that makes you glad they exist
>>
>>60657207
Many semen demons
>>
>>60657794
Apparently the music is actually made by Devo and the kids are just miming. Also, her voice isn't that bad and actually works, but she looks too snotty.
>>
>>60657794
>>60657851
so whats the point of this?
the band just decided : lets do music for kids r wat?
or is this some kind of twisted pedo shit?
>>
>>60657879
>so whats the point of this?
Disney approached them to do it, and they thought it was too absurd of an idea to ignore. They were very interested in what songs Disney thought would be appropriate, and how they needed to change them.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDI6kddtv04

>freedom of choice
>disney

kek
>>
>>60657753
;^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.