[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brian Eno wrote the Windows 95 music on a Mac.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: eno.jpg (20 KB, 685x365) Image search: [Google]
eno.jpg
20 KB, 685x365
Brian Eno wrote the Windows 95 music on a Mac.
>>
>>60654861
Well he very well couldn't have written it on a Windows 95 machine, since they didn't exist yet!

Were there even any DAWs for Windows 3.1?
>>
>>60654861
This can't be, can it ?
>>
>>60654861
Why does Eno get praised for this when it's 90% Apple's doing?
>>
>>60654891
"I wrote it on a Mac. I've never used a PC in my life; I don't like them."[35
>>
how come creative types always use macs
>>
did you know that console games are made on computers
>>
>>60655255
prove it then
>>
>>60655242
because they're not the smartest ones
>>
>>60655271
no :)
>>
Brian Eno also made the best music ever with synths and mix consoles.

Just leave this here
>>
why would anyone want to use babby's fisrt OS?
>>
>>60655318
Klaus Schulze
>>
>>60654861
He's also a disgusting anti-semite.
>>
>>60655398
Thanks for informing me that.
>>
>>60655242
It's just Mac propaganda and product placement. They pay famous people to say the less popular option is better to gain some sort of alternative status. That's why Michael Jackson did Pepsi commercials and had deals with Sega.
Windows has like 90% of the OS market, the "creative" Macfag audience is just a very loud hipster minority.
>>
>>60655349
Windows is babby's first OS, or Android or iOS is nowadays.

OS X is like the going to college OS.
>>
>>60655518
go to any Computer Science class and count how many macs you'll find ;^)
>>
>>60655398

Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>60655631
well, obviously

but that doesn't change the fact that teenage years/going to college is when a large amount of people start using a Mac
>>
>>60655732
the point of >>60655349

was that mac os x is the easiest and most restrictive OS
>>
The first version of Microsoft Word was released first on an Apple computer
>>
>>60655631
and then go to any developer's conference (you know, where they actually have jobs) and count how many macs you find
>>
>>60655855

Because Apple gives them away for free for professionals in the field.
>>
people use macs for the creative side of shit because they were the first to have the damn programs people keep using 'em because everyone else in the fkn field used them before
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.