[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any guide to making music for absolute retards who just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: question baby.png (2 MB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
question baby.png
2 MB, 1438x1080
Is there any guide to making music for absolute retards who just want to have some fun without wasting hundreds of hours on learning?
>>
Yes. It's called make Ambient.
>>
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159 KB, 300x300
>>60653041
>>
Just do what Kanye West does.
>>
>>60653041
Try noise desu. I know a bunch of /noise/fags will hate the fact that you're making noise 'without any true artistic intent' but it's honestly a really fun way of just dicking around with whatever instrument you want to learn (especially synths.)
>>
>>60654014
No, I mean like an actual guide for retarded children, like what different things in Ableton do etc. that doesn't require you to understand anything about music.
>>
>>60654067
If you don't want to learn about music, maybe just don't inflict your shitty music on the world?
>>
>>60654098
I don't want to inflict my shitty music on anyone, I want to mess around with it for fun, I don't mean to share it with anyone.
>>
>>60654067
I dunno about ableton specifically but there's most likely someone on youtube who's done an in depth intro to the program
If you're not so attached to ableton then you could try FL studio and check out seamlessr's tutorials on youtube, they're pretty good for starting off
>>
>>60653064
are you gonna cry baby pleb tears about it your entire life?
>>
>>60654156
Also try /prod/
>>60651626
>>60634350
>>
>>60654130
But if you don't find the idea of learning how to make music fun, you probably wont find the process of learning how to make music fun.
>>
>>60654218
But I find the process of making music fun.
>>
>>60654237
Then I apologize for being a sarcastic jerk. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>60654156
>>60654190
Thanks.

>>60654306
Y-you too.
>>
Nothing you make will be even listenable if you don't know what you're doing. Unless you want to press random chords on a GarageBand app, you're not going to make anything resembling music without learning basic technique and theory, which will take about a year on guitar.

>Gravity Falls
reeeeee
>>
>>60654374
Nah not a year, te 20hrs rule applies to making music, you can learn a simple 4chord pop song like pumped up kicks or something on guitar in about 20 hours.
>>
great thread guys, keep up the good work
>>
>>60653063
/thread
>>
>>60653064

they literally spent 6 months straight 8 hours aday practicing so no
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.