[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white guy who unironically listens to rap music outside of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: cave.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
cave.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>white guy who unironically listens to rap music outside of eminem and top 40s stuff that people play at parties
>>
>>60648936
Hah! How contrarian of you!
>>
>>60648972
Please explain you are post as I am not sure what you are saying.
>>
>>60648936
So?
>>
>>60648936
id rather be that guy than the guy who listens to music ironically like some kind of faggot desu
>>
>>60648936
>this is coming from a triggered white guy
>>
File: 1438641521152.jpg (21 KB, 475x355) Image search: [Google]
1438641521152.jpg
21 KB, 475x355
>guy who listens to Eminem and top 40 rap
>>
Anon honestly why should I give a fuck about your opinion of music? I listen to Nas and People Under the Stairs with my nigga Elijah and he doesn't care. Why would I give a fuck what some whiteboy teenager thinks?
>>
>>60649411
>>60649411
It's okay friend, I didn't mean to triggered you.
>>
>>60649457
It's not being triggered, I'm just honestly curious why you think your opinion matters to anyone else.
>>
>>60649478
Why do you think that I think that? You're clearly triggered. I just made a post on a message board about an opinion that I halfway hold in hopes of garnering some replies.
>>
GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47neQjo2eZE
>>
>>60648936
>white guy who posts 2014 memes in 2016
>>
>>60649496
Stay retarded femboy
>>
>>60649411
>I have black friends
Congratulations man
>>
>>60648936
>listening to anything ironically bc you're a hipster contrarian faggot who's insecure with your tastes
>thinking Em is fine to listen to
You're disgusting. MF DOOM, Del The Funky Homosapien, Mos Def, Rakim, Wu-Tang Clan and A Tribe Called Quest are all objectively patrician
>>60649344
Fuckin this
>>60649411
Yeah
>>60649457
The only triggering thing here is that you're a pleb and a busta. Lurk moar
>>
>>60649606
Well I don't, actually there are no Blacks in my country desu
>>
>>60649658
>memerap is patrician
Are you hopped up on retard pills or something? "Hip hop" (memerap) is objectively bad music made by and for unintelligent people
>>
>>60649705
>lol niggers yelling about cars and women over looped soul samples isn't music xD

>>r/lewronggeneration
>>
>>60649705
I miss the good 'ol days where b8 was good and fought for something
>>
>>60649658
>insulting eminem
>listing backpacker entry-level as patrician

youre a joke
>>
The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian /mu/ that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it. Stop spamming it. Either keep it contained into one threads or request a containment board. I'm sick of coming on /mu/ and seeing a million Kanye threads (none of which are about music btw).
>>60649733
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>60649733
>literally trying to get me to visit your favorite subreddit, lerightgeneration
Can you fuck off back to reddit or twitter, friend? "Hip hop" (memerap) is objectively the laziest, least creative, most consumerist, most problematic genre of popular music in the entire Western world. It is a genre fueled by plagiarism, misogyny, violence, and unending repetition (memerap is the most repetitive genre of popular music ever). Or did you actually think you were listening to something special while you were jerking off to Mos Def?

>>60649763
There's nothing disingenuous about my post, hip hop is objectively easier to make and less creative than virtually all other genres of popular music. You're literally listening to a commercial
>>
File: typical memerap fan.png (391 KB, 619x2000) Image search: [Google]
typical memerap fan.png
391 KB, 619x2000
>>
>>60649796
>thinking Em is good
I'm not a backpacker tho, I listen to all hip-hop. One day I can bump Thugger and Migos and the next I can bump Busdriver and K-Rino fym boy. I only listed entry level shit bc this dude is an obvious contrarian who doesn't know his shit
>>60649807
Nice meme son
>>60649845
Never been to Reddit. And cmon man, you know that's how the fuckin world works in general hip-hop is just a format for people to speak the truth. And I named entry level shit bc you're obviously a busta who hasn't dived past Kendrick or Eminem or Joey Bada$$. You want me to have a civil and constructed argument with you? Prove to me you've listened to enough hip-hop to judge it by saying the most patrician hip-hop artists you know (even if it isn't patrician in your mind, tell me as close as it gets)
>inb4 turntablism
>inb4 Kool Keith
>inb4 Deltron 3030
>inb4 Freestyle Fellowship
>inb4 Souls of Mischief
>inb4 Public Enemy
>inb4 El-P
>inb4 cLOUDDEAD
>>
>>60649796
And if I'm a joke, you're a joke too son. I've been listening to hip-hop avidly since 1990 when my big bro put me on to Paul's Boutique, i know more about hip-hop as an art form and culture than you you busta ass fraud. I'm not even butthurt man, it's just funny that you prolly think Aesop Rock and Ab-Soul are "le lyrical geniuses!!" and that Dälek and Rhymesayers and Techno Animal saved hip-hop.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.