[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: frank.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
thoughts on him
>>
Pretty cool guy when he isn't shitting up his videos with memes
His collabs are hilariously cringeworthy as well
>>
A E S T H E T I C
>>
his vaporwave and seapunk videos are legendary

other than that hit or miss
>>
>>6064727
<3
>>
File: 1448194385326.jpg (68 KB, 480x614) Image search: [Google]
1448194385326.jpg
68 KB, 480x614
>>60647275
That History of Noise thing he’s doing is topkek and it’s interesting
>>
>>60647836
wops this meant for >>60647275
>>
He is kinda funny sometimes
Sometimes not
>>
I find him funny and everything, his music is just kind of samey samey computer music, but I have to say even if I come off as a retard that I learned a bunch of stuff from his videos, like how to pan the keys on the piano roll and how to side chain and all that
>>
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANT TO GET HIGH WITH
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
What's his name?
What does he do?
Please tell me he sounds interesting.
>>
>>60647362
Ass dead dick
>>
>>60648463
FrankJavcee, he does youtube videos and knows nearly everything about FL Studio because it's the only DAW he has at his reach (history of my life), most of his videos are him teaching you how to emulate some internet genre like vaporwave or sea punk or some artist's style in FL.

tonhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFeUaO6THg
>>
>>60648463
>>60648507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFeUaO6THg
fucked up that link
>>
>>60648526
Cool. Thanks
>>
>>60648484
ASS the DICKS
>>
I interviewed this guy on /mu/tant radio. Gonna do an edit of the interview at some point and upload it. It went on for like 3-5 Hours.
>>
>>60648719
nice
>>
>>60648402
that one is fucking solid
>>
Looks like a ham
>>
The IDM one is the best
>>
>>60653046
A sexy ham
>>
>>60653577
the IDM one was underwhelming.
>>
>>60647275
He looks as flabby as it gets.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.