[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ How do you feel about the Blue Marvel Edition of Sufjan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /mu/
How do you feel about the Blue Marvel Edition of Sufjan Stevens' Illinois?
>>
>>60644892
>hey /mu/
fuck you. anyone that ever starts a thread adressing the board as a person is always a troll.
>>
>>60644892
I have it on black vinyl, which I think fits because the cover and music is so ornate and bright. I'm a huge fan of colored vinyl, but I think I prefer the black vinyl here.
>>
>>60644993
that's not true, though
>>
They are trying to please the SJW crowd
>>
>>60645972
only coloured vinyl i own is the white on NEU! -s/t and i didn't even know it would be white until i opened it. generally not a fan of it, it just seems too gimmicky
>>
>>60646003
Sufjan has always tried to please the SJW crowd.
>>
>>60646003
They had to switch because of some legal stuff is what I heard, so they picked the Marvel equivalent of Superman. Relax with your SJW-fear
>>
>>60646003
>black man on cover = SJW
please kill yourself
>>
Ill prolly buy it
>>
>>60646748
its limited supply and preorders sold out immediately
goodluck with that fham
>>
>>60646844
How the fuck did 10,000 pressing sell out immediately
>>
>>60646883
Sufjan got on the frontpage of iTunes
he's corporate now
though really he's been corporate since Illinois
>>
>>60646883
the preorders did but i assume that they may have limited supplies in stores in like 5 months
but there's clearly a demand for it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.