[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we write nice things about Adele
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled-1.jpg (101 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
101 KB, 512x512
Adele is only 27 years old, still young by any sensible metric, but much of 25, her third album, concerns itself with the passage of time: the inevitable accumulation of both years and vantages. It’s as if she knows intimately the nauseating experience of waking up one morning, surveying a half-lived life, and thinking, "Oops." She never adopts a schoolmarm’s consternation (and she is entitled to some authority, having sold a boggling 30 million copies of her last record, 2011’s 21), but she is nevertheless cautionary, encouraging her listeners to do better, act faster, stop being such a bunch of clowns. Get up and get over, friend, she seems to be saying—you are a grown person now.

Also, if dubs you have to send this thread to her on Twitter
>>
many of the songs on her new album use the same lost love theme with recycled metaphors, but she's still a pretty great singer so it's enjoyable in that way
>>
welp, time to add adele to my filters
>>
I fucking hate fat "people"
>>
Adele could probably make a mean sandwich
>>
Everybody jerks off to Adele. She's all right I guess but Jesus get a grip people.
>>
>we write nice things about Adele
she's fat and for me that's hot
>>
As much I dislike her, you can't deny her performance in Royal Albert Hall is stellar.
>>
>>60639300
Have fun bro

Also I agree. it's the only Adele release I own. The version of Chasing Pavements is better than the studio version. Sucks she doesn't tour or perform live very often
>>
would still pork her
>>
>>60639346
I remember back in 2012 when I was at a hi-fi convention (think 5 figure minimum speaker prices), some of the old farts (they are all old anyways) were playing Live at the Royal Albert Hall Blu-ray and that's the only modern album played there.
>>
>>60639361

how would you do it? details pls
>>
>>60639541
How do you like your pig to be done?
>>
Maybe i'd tolerate Adele a lil more if she weren't so god damned fat
>>
>>60639541
doggystyle bro, would have her sing instead of putting a sade cd
>>
>>60639548

light winehouse, shades of diana ross pls
>>
imagine the stretch marks, mates, once you go that fat, you never go back
>>
Fuck you tryhard contrarians

She makes catchy music thats well produced

Do you hate fun?

*insert other retarded poptomism meme phrases to justify waifu threads*
>>
>>60639721
Fuck off whale-chaser
>>
>>60639721

its not catchy though
>>
>>60639721
hey friend
are you maybe

triggered?
>>
>>60639721
Listen. I enjoy Carly Rae Jepsen. I enjoy Taylor Swift. I'm fine to admit my own pleb guilty pleasures. I don't enjoy Adele though. Her music's not catchy and the production is pretty bland.
>>
>>60639300
Checked
>>
File: misogyny.jpg (317 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
misogyny.jpg
317 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: adele.png (675 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
adele.png
675 KB, 1000x675
>implying you wouldn't

I would fuck the shit out of her, especially now that she's thinner.
>>
>>60640286

she got that big ole peanut head
>>
>>60640340
for suckin good son
>>
VIRAL MARKETING THREADS NEED TO BE SAGED AND REPORTED
>>
>>60640357

but this isn't viral marketing...
>>
>>60640347

and have those creepy cow eyes look at me? no thank you sir
>>
she probably helps stimulate the economy with all the toilet seats her fat ass breaks
>>
>>60640453
what a nice thing to say!
>>
Zero people in this thread actually listen to Adele. They're just trying so, so hard to fit in.
>>
>>60640657
lmao how autistic can you be

no one is even pretending to listen to that cow
>>
>>60639157
>be 27
>titles album 25
>>
Adele threads prove that all poptomists on /mu/ are purely waifutards.
>>
>>60641187
/thread
>>
>>60639721

>do you hate fun

Adele is not fun. Name one 'fun' Adele song. Is crying about your exes 'fun'?
>>
>>60641255
Rumor has it
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.