[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is happening here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
what is happening here
>>
hes washign the disdhes BUT he is wavesy and sh i t
>>
>>60638863
haven't listened yet. link?
>>
>>60638882
im high on dxm and this post is fucking me up
>>
>>60640258
>DXM

how much did you take nigger
>>
>>60640262
300 mg since my tolarnce is low now. most i ever did was 600 mg with a potentiator
>>
parquet courts don't give a fuck
>>
>>60640285
Fuck that. Drink 8 fluid ounces and listen to Earth2
>>
>>60640285
300mg is enough for making music better and some closed eyed hallucinations I guess

Listen to some Autechre or Venetian Snares t b h
>>
>>60640307
fuck that shit go listen to some Eleh in a dark room
>>
>>60640295
lol that would fuck me up so bad. maybe another time

>>60640307
>Listen to some Autechre or Venetian Snares t b h
good idea. i remember the first time i did dxm with my friends i blasted this aphex twin song in my headphones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNiLbVGrlP4 and yelled im god
>>
>>60640354
that's too droney, I usually prefer glitchy shit
>>
>>60640285
How do I make dxm
>>
>>60640391
what you mean? go to a dollar store, buy a bottle of cough syrup with only dxm as the active ingredient and drink up

listening to this right now and feelin it hard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jom4NmCRrI
>>
>>60638882
post of the year
>>
>>60640413
Damn
What brands?
Also do you know if Canadian regulations can still allow for cough syrup to be as potent as in the states?
Not into chemistry or anything btw
Also what is dxm high like?
>>
>>60638863
to OP, don't know why this was compared to Metal Machine Music in the Pitchfork review. It seems actually way more cohesive sonically and melodic. Maybe too repetitive for my taste, but I like some of what they've done on this record. And like other people have said, the first track is dope
>>
>>60638882
>>
>>60640432
I get Robitussin gel caps.
I imagine no.
Your body get's all fuzzy and heavy. When you close your eyes you get really intense visuals. Zooming through colorful tunnels, beautiful objects and animals, etc. You can also get out of body experiences if you go high enough.
>>
>>60640432
i buy generic, dxm only is the requirement. i dont see a reason as to why they would make it less potent in canada

me either. its my favorite drug for music. it sounds ridiculous but i can feel the music in me like it was injected into my blood

btw dont get gel caps like >>60640460 it made my friend constipated
>>
>>60640413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSwN4_1NIoU

tobacco is good for dxm too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOUNKNxMmw

>>60640432
go to amazon and order "generic dxm pills"
if you buy cough syrup you will fuck up your stomach and your heart might beat faster from the other ingredients, so buy the pure shit. dont buy robo pills
>>
>>60640469
Call me a pussy but I can't handle chugging a bottle of syrup unless its delsym. Never had problems with caps, but it's all preference I guess.
>>
>>60640490
yea i used to hav that issue until gel caps started making me feel sick. even thinking about swallowing one makes me nauseous. strangely enough drinking bottles of syrup isnt hard for me

>>60640479
good man. this doesnt make me wanna dance but is definitely interesting to listen
>>
>>60640539
Since the other guy said he can only handle delsym, and you see to not be talking out your ass, does delsym actually taste better than store brand or regular tussen? I chug dxm either way, its like water when i have to, but would still like to know
>>
listening to this right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJm92khygv8

>>60640572
idk what that guys talkin about. delsym tastes just as bad as any other syrup
>>
>>60640600
This shits fire. Have you heard Children of the Corn the rap group? If not let me know so i can get on my pc and upload it cuz, cuz its lo-fi/horrorcore/memphisy/90's/deepintothewoooooooods

Like, i prefer lo-fi and fuzzy, so the link you posted, earth2, D.A.I.S.Y. Rage by Kitty (shits fuzzy, trance/spacey, and generally mystical with a cute voice guiding you) hazycloudrap, drones and abbrasive sounds (Takyon is top dxm track)
>>
>>60640572
>>60640600
They both taste bad but Delsym goes down way smoother imo. Regular syrup makes me gag while Delsym is just oh it tastes kinda bad.
>>
>>60640661
yea man no i never heard of them im totally interested

>>60640672
i agree but not smooth enough to make me wanna pay more
>>
>>60640672
>>60640698
Guess Ill stick to the 2 for $7 deals waltussen gives me. Yay members cards!
And heres the thing
https://mega.nz/#F!p5JzTTCI!pzJzYsyOrnQMK-7f8M8Kvg
>>
>>60640820
Hope I didnt do this stupidly
>>
>>60640820
ok thanks gonna put this on in a bit
>>
>>60640432
As an American, I once enjoyed a fucking giant bottle of cough syrup among four friends on a Canadian school trip. Shit's just as strong as anywhere else, and it's easier to find shh the strum with just DXM HBr in it. They will even let you buy it underage there, unlike in America, which is why this event happened in the first place
>>
>>60640820
you did well friend
>>
>>60640820
>>60640866
man i thought mystic stylez was cold but this is on another level. this shit is blowing me away
>>
>>60640970
Right, its like a cult of niggas
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 665x327) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 665x327
>>60640290
>>
>>60641010
just finished listening and im at a loss for words... thank you man
>>
>>60641106
of course, its not like I can fall asleep rn anyways. I gotta catch up on 36Mafia though. Like, all the lo-fi horrorcore memphis shit is something I need to look into more. Its good while high or doing work and focussing
>>
>>60641092
then it must be good
>>
>>60638882
rofl
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.