[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: folder.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
discuss this album
>>
Treachery indeed good sir
>>
i'm listening to it 4 the first time and i'm enjoying it more than his other stuff
what does /mu/ think?
>>
I liked it
>>
>>60637389
>>60637403
I think its a really good album. Its probably gonna end up being AOTY for me. I love the sampling. I like how broken it feels. I like how its music you have to actually pay attention to to enjoy.
>>
I don't understand the hype. It's a decent album that often lacks polish or substance, but for me r + 7 is leagues ahead.
>>
File: Zones Without People.jpg (240 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Zones Without People.jpg
240 KB, 1200x1200
>>60637389
Everyone discussing GoD and I'm here, listening to pic related.
>>
Not in love with it, but his albums are almost all growers for me. I'm so fucking tired of guitar sounds, that's why I listen to bloops in the first place
>>
File: 1448600757105-1164603940.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1448600757105-1164603940.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Really like that he's branching off into cybermetal hypergrunge. The synth heavy tracks are the better ones. SDFK ECCOJAMC1 and Erza are foddercore. Rest of the songs were decent at worst. Bought the cd, very pleased.
>>
>you give so many reasons
>for the weakness you hide
>but I know-ow-ow-is-is-aaiiiiizxcjklxzx
>>
>>60637389
I saw him live on tuesday

holy shit it's so much different when you have an amazing sound system and can play as loud as you want

it's like a completely new experience

the low end pushes you around and the mids and highs dance around you and put you in these atmospheres

]
I got the GoD and the Replica shirt but I don't have them on my so I cant take pictures
>>
>>60637958
I would have seen him when he played in brooklyn last week but the venue was 21+, which was kinda strange
>>
just finished it
the music made my ears feel nice but ultimately it seems unmemorable, i will have to give it another shot though
>>
>>60637621
The Fall Into Time is probably my favorite of his work on Rifts.

>>60638065
All of Lopatin's music takes several listens to fully digest.

>>60637449
I like it better than R Plus 7, personally.
>>
>>60637958
did anyone hear what he said toward the end of the set? All I could make out is that he likes Seattle and all ages shows
>>
>>60637389
The way an album might grow on somebody, this album is actually doing the opposite. I'm liking it less and less. Ezra and the last 3 tracks are forever good tho. I think I just miss his Juno shit desu
>>
I actually really enjoyed it. R+7 is still my favorite OPN record, but this one is really cool.
>>
>>60637429
>I like how broken it feels. I like how its music you have to actually pay attention to to enjoy.
Thiiiiiiis so much

its like that movie Fight Club, and Memento

you really need to pay attention, because you might get lost in it if u r 2 stoopid
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.