[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rsd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: rsd-black-friday.jpg (41 KB, 480x152) Image search: [Google]
rsd-black-friday.jpg
41 KB, 480x152
anyone hitting record stores tomorrow?
picking up any RSD releases?

I'm just going for Ween - the Pod and Garbage s/t.
>>
gonna try and get the pod as well
>>
I was gonna go, but I don't think my internal clock will be able to adjust for it.

I was gonna go and get The Pod and the new Sunn O)))
>>
I'll just get The Pod and some other thing if the money is enough.
>>
>>60635375

Think the Bowie is worth getting?
Not much exciting sadly

I'll pick up the MGMT, Queen and Buckley
>>
Test
>>
well fuck maybe I'll have to get in line earlier than I was planning to if there's this many people looking for The Pod

>>60635656
bowie is just a colored repress so who cares

MGMT is a novelty glow in the dark record
queen sucks dick
>>
I'm gonna try and hit up the new Deerhoof live album and the Johnny Cash one
>>
>>60635697

>Queen sucks dick
kek

I'll give you Freddie, but no.
>>
God I hope the Pod doesn't sell out right away
>>
Just Sunn O))), maybe Ween.
>>
>>60635375
deerhoof & maybe sunn & maybe the love & mercy soundtrack, but this RSD black friday is pretty weak desu
>>
>>60638049
Yeah I'm just going for the discounts really.
>>
dammit the one thing i wanted was the Pod and it seems like thats the main item :(
>>
>>60635375
no stores in my city are stocking the Sunn album so i'm gonna sit this one out.
>>
Thinking about the High Fidelity soundtrack; such a great movie. I'd probably just frame it and hang it up if I ended up getting it.
>>
probably the Parker/Mingus 10" box set, High Fidelity and the Sunn O))). This year is fucking garbage, but gotta support the local record store, family
>>
These limited edition vinyl releases are fucking obnoxious. This shit is like baseball cards or comic books in the 90s, and it's going to end just as badly for everyone involved.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.