[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me again why /mu/ hates this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Get to Heaven 1.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Get to Heaven 1.jpg
210 KB, 1000x1000
Remind me again why /mu/ hates this
>>
i like this, but i don't know if i consider myself the entirety of the 4chan music board
>>
>>60634264
Decent pop-oriented music, still forgettable
>>
>>60634264

I'm not hip enough to know this album is it worth listening to? Yay or nay.
>>
It's fun, I like it. I bet it's the pretentious electronic listeners that hate it
>>
>>60634264
/mu/ hates fun.

>>60634341
Yes, listen to it.
>>
I tried listening to it like 5 times and every single time it was just not good at all
>>
>>60634264
People still like it, I'm actually surprised the backlash against this started so late
>>
the most common defense for this album is that "it's fun"
which is just as meaningless as saying something is boring.
at it's best it is forgettable, but most of the album is aggressively annoying. I can't stand the vocalist. It is the NME lad-rock of electro-pop.
>>
>>60634264
it's pop music without all the fun of pop music
>>
>>60634513
Go back to pitchfork pls
>>
It's a solid leftfield pop album that can easily put listeners off if they let it.

Also I'm just glad EE finally put out an album on par with the singles from their last two.
>>
It might be pretty fun, but the lyrics are surprisingly dark
The vocals are acquired taste
>>
It's nothing all that special, overall not a memorable album and I couldn't wait for it to be over while listening to it.
>>
>>60634917
>not a memorable album
oh come on
>>
The guys vocal phrasing is really inventive
>>
File: distant past.png (614 KB, 648x433) Image search: [Google]
distant past.png
614 KB, 648x433
>>60634513
Well good for you.

Personally I loved it instantly. From the eclectic almost hip hop lines to the over the top falsetto singing. It's catchy as fuck and just a blast. Great, great fucking album. Was like Level 42 or Fine Young Cannibals bought into 2015 with a delicious twist.
>>
>>60634264
It is so forgettable I can't remember my issues with it.
>>
>>60634264
ungood
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.