[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm becoming awfully sick of music. Give me something to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: You-Died.jpg (3 KB, 220x134) Image search: [Google]
You-Died.jpg
3 KB, 220x134
I'm becoming awfully sick of music. Give me something to get my hopes back, to heal, /mu/, any genre, anything.
>>
Just take a break and come back to it.
>>
>>60631833
A break from music ? How ? I use to listen to 3-5 albums per day, I have 1 hour from my house to my uni. At home, it's always music as well
>>
>>60631970
p00dcasts?
>>
Field recordings
>>
>>60631970
>I use to listen to 3-5 albums per day

Me too, but sometimes when i get sick of music i find something else to do, like watch films or something for a week or two. If you force yourself to listen to music it wont help at all.
>>
>>60631970
read or play video games
>>
>>60631815
Stars Of The Lid - Tired Sounds Of Stars Of The Lid
Windy & Carl - Drawing Of Sound
Stereolab - Emperor Tomato Ketchup
Lady Lamb The Beekeeper - Ripely Pine
Deerhoof - The Runners Four
Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life
Julianna Barwick - The Magic Place
>>
File: R-320059-1334006190.jpeg.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
R-320059-1334006190.jpeg.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
I got you familial
>>
File: 508eeea3de83e.jpg (16 KB, 690x270) Image search: [Google]
508eeea3de83e.jpg
16 KB, 690x270
>>60631815
try this desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrH1dAgEnY
>>
>>60632024
This. You can also try listening to nothing but noise (Nothing But Noise December is right around the corner) and then come back to your the regular stuff you listen to. It's sort of a way of hitting that refresh button.
>>
>>60632457

If that's a real thing then how come it doesn't happen in November?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.