[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Opinions ?
>>
>>60630139
the best movie about music.
prove me wrong
>>
>>60630139
bretty gud movie

Miles teller is a fag tho
>>
>>60630139
im not autistic enough to care about how good the drum solo at the end ACTUALLY was so apart from that it was a great movie.
>>
Better than Birdman/10
>>
Incredible. 9/10 objectively, personal 10/10.
>>
>>60630156
i thought the film was more focused on obsession than music.
>>
>>60630139
a great movie for a popular movie
>>
>>60630156
>Blues Brothers
>>
>>60630139
i love how the movie made me angry. thats how you know good storytelling.
>>
it was good, but it would have been so much better if it didnt have the gay sub-plot about his girlfriend
>>
>>60630139
great fucking movie.
>>
Not quite my tempo
>>
>>60630139
I've been a percussionist, and I gotta say that the scenes where he gets drilled by JK Simmons made my physically uncomfortable. They were so fucking accurate (though it really isn't THAT hard to do a halfway decent double-time swing, Miles was just bashing the fuck out of the drums).
>>
I liked it a lot. Probably one of my top 5 from 2014
>>
Really overhyped, for being a movie about basically just 2 (two) characters, those were pretty weak, mostly one dimensional.

>>60630183
"no"

>>60630156
Not about music. Did you even watch it?
>>
I liked the cinematography a lot, and it was honestly a breath of fresh air compared to all the other 2014 movies.

However, the bald guys acting was totally "gibbe Oscar :D" and the third act was really messy and confusing and didn't really resolve the way it should have.
>>
>>60631410
>characters, those were pretty weak, mostly one dimensional
>says the faggot who likes K-ON
>>
>>60630139
Pretty good.
>>
>>60630139
Pretty good, well done sound wise. Camera work was aight. Overall low 8/10
>>
It was pretty enjoyable, though I didn't like how it represented jazz and jazz drumming.
>>
>>60630183

Some tasty bait here lads
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.