[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are plebs in mu right now that listened Swans for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1385134955213.jpg (102 KB, 604x471) Image search: [Google]
1385134955213.jpg
102 KB, 604x471
>there are plebs in mu right now that listened Swans for the first time in 2015
>there are plebs in mu right now that listened to Melt-Banana for the first time in 2015
>there are plebs in mu right now that listened to Thee Mount Silver Zion Orchestra for the first time in 2015
>>
>>60629957
I know Swans since 2012 you faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 905x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 905x905
>there are plebs in mu right now that listen to Grimes, Beach House and Taylor Swift
>>
>there are plebs on this board that don't want to share music with other people and look down on people who are new to discovering music.

You are literally the reason this board is dying. You inbred fuck
>>
/mu/ oldfag here, you're all fucking plebs.
>there are people here with libraries under 500Gb
>there are people here who only listen to one genre (rawk music)
>>
>swans
boring crescendo snores-ville with lame ass ten-gallon hat wearing idiot yelling
>melt-bananna
essentially art music for weaabs. good paired with death note and dragon dildos
>silver mt zion
isn't that anthony fantanos band? he fucking sucks at bass and needs to stop eating so much food
>>
i listened to melt banana in 2005 and swans in 2014
>>
Whoops, turns out I'm scum. Not for the first time
>>
>>60629957
I never listened to these :)
>>
>>60630216
Here is your reply
>>
>>60630172
Why don't you hate on Anco? I see that you have their picture posted. Do you mean to imply that you actually enjoy horrible music?
>>
>>60630216
AW MAN SICK MEME DUDE I WISH I WAS ON YOUR LEVELS OF IRONY TO COME UP WITH THAT SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DUDDE WEED LMAO AMI RIGHT? LETS GO ATKE SOME REEFER AND INJECT BEECRAURSE THATS WHAT THE COOLS KIDS DO RIGHT?
>>
>Swans in 2010
>Melt-Banana in 2011
>ASMZ in 2008
>still a pleb
>>
>>60629957
nice bait
>>
>>60630335
Shh, the adults are talking here
>>
>>60630172
>>silver mt zion
>isn't that anthony fantanos band?
Is this an epic meme that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>60630335
Are you really that triggered though
>>
>>60630298
you're irrelevant yyou can't even get dubs lmao tbhfamily
>>
>>60630373
you didn't kno? he's been in that band for years dude. he's a behind the scenes kinda guy. lays down fat bass for them. he's too autistic to play live though or appear in press related stuff with them, because he fears it would ruin his image.
you might question this because they were around before he started his channel, but you have to realize that he formed the band in order to eventually gain the connections to make a successful channel. he's aspired to be a vlogger before vlogging even existed. truly ahead of his time.
>>
>>60630005
>>
>>60630445
band still sucks tho which is why he didn't give their last album a 10. he's only in it so he doesn't have to be a pizza man anymore.
>>
>>60629985
beach house is great tho. their newest records are kind of duds, but everything prior to that is 9.0 bnm. bloom is closer to 8 territory tho
>>
friendly reminder that listening to an artist just because everyone on a shitty wannabe Japanese inspired american image board is just as mindless as listening to top40.

if you just got into an artists thats /mu/essential it doesnt fucking matter and it doesnt fucking matter if you've been listening to an artist since they first sucked eachother off.

its fucking music
>>
>>60630526
/thread
>>
>>60629957
I listened to Soundtracks for the Blind for the first time a few months ago

It wasn't that good

>>60629985
fucking hell
that picture again
>>
>>60629957
It's funny. I had a class with this kid. He was telling me how he had seen Death Grips and Swans. I told him how I had saw Dinosaur Jr recently and he gave me a blank stare. Told me he'd never heard of them. Kinda baffles me how someone could know DG and Swans but not Dino Jr.

Is there some small group of people getting into music for the first time solely from /mu/?
>>
>>60630768
you saw who?
>>
>>60630768
youre a mum
>>
>>60630768
I like shitposting, memes, elitism and I want to find new music
Is there a place better than /mu/?
>>
>>60630768
You do realize that you don't have to go on /mu/ to know about any of those bands?
>>
>>60630768
Well both those bands don't really have a lot in common with Dinosaur jr so I don't see what's strange here
>>
>>60630768
>Is there some small group of people getting into music for the first time solely from /mu/?
I feel like you've just described all of this board
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.