[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name my band, /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (587 KB, 1440x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587 KB, 1440x919
Name my band, /mu/
>>
the mike love experience
>>
The Mike Lovers
>>
Brian Wilson and the Mike Love
>>
kokomo
>>
Mike Love and The Nascars
>>
The Backstreet Boys
>>
The Beatles
>>
animal collective
>>
Mad Brian and the Fuckboys
>>
Trix are FOR ADULTS TOO
>>
Literally Feeding The Air
>>
The Beach Booty Collective
>>
>>60629712
Bernard Matthews' Twizzlin' Rhythm and Blues Orchestra
>>
The Sand Lads
>>
Big Pink and the Twinks
>>
Dat Hairline on the Left and The Fuckboys
>>
>>60629712
>balding that badly at 19

what the fuck
>>
>>60630786
>this pic
>balding badly
are you blind or fucking retarded?
>>
>>60629712
jersey boys
>>
>>60630830
mike is literally more bald than my grandfather
>>
>>60629712
Look how thin Brian is. Look how sexy Dennis is. What song are they working on? Maybe Surfer Girl?
>>
Mexican sweatpants
>>
Mike and his Bitch Boys.
>>
>>60631099
they're recording Summer of Love's demo
>>
The Coast Dudes
>>
>>60630830
My dad is 63 and his hair is just starting to recede that much. At best thats a good hairline if you're entering retirement
>>
The Shore Lads
>>
mike and the fags
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.