[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Keaton Henson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on Keaton Henson?
>>
Literally whom?
>>
>>60625900
faggy
>>
too much of a sad boy
>>
Dear was a pretty good album, I liked it, but Birthdays was tacky insincere garbage, absolutely horrendous, easily the worst album I heard that year
So I'm never going to listen to another one of his projects
>>
>>60625940
I think 10am Gare du Nord is pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LluhRTBk9g
>>
>>60626003
I also like 'lying to you'
>>
>>60625940
dear was a personal 10/10, birthdays was more like 8/10. not horrible (except kronos, ew) but not bad either. dear is more consistent while birthdays has maybe half of filler.
the neo-classical works which he's been doing lately are kinda meh, but i'll still listen to them once in a while 'cause if there's someone in this world i'd call my waifu, it's him.
>>
>>60626312
dear is a classic imo
>>
>>60626312
>if there's someone in this world i'd call my waifu, it's him

pretty much this
>>
>>60626413
i'd love to say so too but i'm afraid my ears have been covered with a lot of personal bias so i'm afraid to say anything like that.
but damn it just has so much of those moments that send shivers down my spine, in a good way ofc
>>
>>60625900
sounds likean even faggier band of horses
>>
generic sad-guy-with-a-guitar bs for "depressed" kids in their late teens
>>
>>60626413
>5 years old
>classic
I'm afraid not
You can like the album as much as you want but don't talk shit
>>
>>60626631
>mbdtf
>>
>>60625900
his new album 5 years is actually pretty great, his voice sounds better even though the songs aren't quite as good as dear
>>
SWEEEEEETHEEEEAAART
>>
>>60627101
AND GAWWDD
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME NOT TO BEEEE
SO ENGLISH
>>
>>60626869
Yes, that is an album that's five years old, and therefore can't be called a classic
It has nothing at all to do with this thread though
>>
AND I AIN'T NO HERCULES

AND I AIN'T NO HERCULES

AND I AIN'T NO HERCULES

AND I AIN'T NO HERCULES
>>
>>60625900
W2c boots? Nice style on this man
>>
File: hanson2000.jpg (460 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hanson2000.jpg
460 KB, 600x400
He was better years ago
>>
File: 1441571064847.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1441571064847.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>60626631
>>60627131
>almost 2016
>thinking something has to be old to be a classic
>>
and I thought james blake was a whiny ass boy
>>
>>60627638
muh dik tbqh bros
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.