[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trying to get a qt patrician girl to like me >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: o fug.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
o fug.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>tfw trying to get a qt patrician girl to like me
>decide to suggest a song from rustie's new album to her to see if that helps with my endeavor at all
>later on that day end up really wanting to hear said song and since my music program was closed I just use youtube to see if theres an mv for it
>tmw the song doesn't exist on youtube
>tmw the first result is a justin bieber remix he did with a similar name
>tfmw you realize the qt of a lifetime is going to think you just recommended a Bieber song to her

just
>>
good job!

no, seriously - you just created the perfect opening for your next conversation - "hey, uh, about that song I recc'd - funny thing that, heh, here I put it and a few more you might like on a mix"
>>
>>60624035

It's going to be a funny conversation starter unless she says "Oh, you like his music too?".

If so, that's not a place to stick your dick into, son.
>>
>>60624035
just be yourself and confess your love

...for JB's AOTY
>>
>>60624035
rustie is trash and so are you
>>
>>60624152
they h8 us cause they ain't us
>>
>>60624035
you told her it's a rustie song, but you're worried she'll think it's justin bieber?
>>
>>60624035
Tell her you're unironically a poptimist
>>
>>60624384
I'm worried she'll think I'm talking about the bland remix of some Bieber song Rustie apparently did
>>
She probably likes Bieber desu
>>
i'd like to remind you to think about the fourth dimension today thanks desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.