[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else scared of going to a show after the events of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: le-bataclan-une-scene-mythique.jpg (58 KB, 930x619) Image search: [Google]
le-bataclan-une-scene-mythique.jpg
58 KB, 930x619
Is anyone else scared of going to a show after the events of Paris? A few of my friends are going to a show this weekend and I turned down the invite because I don't wanna get shot to pieces.
>>
That's stupid, go to the show.
>>
>>60622499
yes son, you're a true special snowflake
>>
I really really hope this isn't an IS shill thread
>>
>thinking ISIS will waste their time attacking a Literally Who show
>>
>>60622499
I still have trouble going to movie theaters after DKR. You got to fight that agoraphobia
>>
>>60622499
op, you better pray for your friends to get shot up

better to be right than beta amirite
>>
>>60622528
That's not agoraphobia. You are just affraid of dying in a terrorist attack.
>>
no not really. I do think the media overplays it. The perps are some nutty weird yokel bastards and the Eagles of DM aren't The Stone roses or anythign. Seems a bit much to decide European defence policy over it.

Got some good Emily Maitlis moments on telly , so every cloud and all that
>>
You're safe as long as you go to patrician underground gigs
>>
>>60622596
I thought most of the perps weren't even weird according to friends and family
Media have been having a hard time showing they were even radicalised
>>
>>60622517
they attacked the eagles of death metal, that's about as literally who as it gets
>>
lel your like twenty thousand times more likely to die in a car crash on the way there than you are to get terroristed at the gig itself
>>
>>60622499
You're going to die eventually, why not have a good time until then?

If you live in fear, ISIL have already won.

Also they wouldn't strike the same city twice in a row, thats stupid. They're striking all over the place. It'll be another large city next is my guess. Maybe Moscow or Berlin
>>
>terrorists_win.mp3
But seriously. This is what isis wanted, to scare you out of enjoying your life. Just go, you'll be fine, and you'll enjoy yourself.
>>
>>60622660
The show is in syndey
>>
>>60622741
my advice still applies.

Either live you life in fear and stop complaining, or man up and enjoy your life. You could die at any point. Why worry about it? it gains you nothing.
>>
File: tony_raver.jpg (39 KB, 620x682) Image search: [Google]
tony_raver.jpg
39 KB, 620x682
>>60622741
Well in that case, the death cult will murder you in your sleep.

Thnx Tony
>>
>>60622792
>it gains you nothing

of course it gains you something you fucking moron, why do you think we evolved to have death anxiety in the first place? holy shit, think before you type bro
>>
>>60622621
yeah, that whole dragging corpses over a planted field on the back of a truck was so yesterday's meme

(fucking numb nut ruining the crop though)
>>
>>60622499
you'll be fine mate. in fact you make some new friends if you tell people how scared you're
a qt might comfy you :)
>>
You fucking idiot OP, you're a kek to terrorism. Learn to not be such a pussy.
>>
>>60622499
>Is anyone else scared of going to a show after the events of Paris?
Nope because I know how stuff works
>>
>>60622517
I mean, EODM aren't the biggest fish in the world either.
>>
>>60622528
Fuck, I sat beside the speakers when I saw that movie. At one point in the movie there were gunshots offscreen, I almost shat myself.
>>
>>60622741
you'll be stabbed by some cunt on ice 10x over before you get shot by IS ausfriend
>>
>>60622499
If you let that scare you that much, then you're letting them win
>>
>>60623179
Big enough to play a venue of that size in a foreign country, though. Josh Homme was p popular for a few years.
>>
No, I am a muslim and my brothers will not harm me for that would be haram and our god forbids it!
>>
>>60623917
Nice b8, isis kills Muslims.
>>
>>60622741
You're an idiot.
>>
>>60623194
This desu
>>
>>60622499
fuck you pussy
piece of garbage

1 event on years happened miles away and now police and military forces all over the place and you're shaking like a chicken

go fuck yourself you shameful pussy
>>
>>60622499
OP, the biggest fuck you that you can possibly give to terrorists is to go on business as usual and enjoy yourself

Go to the show and have fun. It's what the civilized world would want and it's what the people murdered at the Bataclan would want. Once you give in to that fear, you're only letting them win.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.