[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are all you fags crying about? this album is great, easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
what are all you fags crying about? this album is great, easily a 9/10

could be AOTY t b h f@m
>>
File: 1446832430187.jpg (28 KB, 319x317) Image search: [Google]
1446832430187.jpg
28 KB, 319x317
>>60620153
>>
i cry tears of joy because its so beautiful
>>
>>60620153

It's a great album but Flesh without Blood and to a lesser extent "REALiTi don't really fit with the flow of the album.
>>
>>60620153
its 3rd on my 2015 top 10, Kill V Maim is one of the hardest bangers of the year and may be grime's best song. its definetly as good as visions if not a little better, but i still like visions more
>>
>>60620265
I think this is funny because these are literally the only two tracks on the album I come back to, I fucking hate this album.
>>
>>60620153
I said this on Day 1. I knew /mu/ would come around to it eventually. It's an amazing album. The chorus of World Princess pt 2(and it's miiiiiiiiiiiii) almost made me cry the first time I heard it. But I was really high and had headphones on and closed my eyes and got really caught up
>>
>>60620338
i didn't even listen to it until today but its great

artangels is my fav track so far
>>
>>60620153
yeah after the first listen I was "meh" but I was doing other stuff at the time.

after giving it a more active listen I started liking it and now I really enjoy
Belly of the Beat, Flesh Without Blood, World Princess Pt II, Pin and Kill V. Maim.

I like the demo of Realiti more and is honestly tired of that track.

This thread inspired me to listen to some of the tracks I have neglected to see if I've missed a gem or two.
>>
>>60620153

great if you only know about her this month baka
>>
>>60620543
stop moaning nigga this is better than visions
>>
>>60620602

Halfaxa > Art Angels > Geidi Primes > Visions
>>
IT'S SHIT

GET LAID
>>
i strongly dislike grimes as a persona but art angel's is so great, had it on repeat since release

>>60620798
geidi primes > art angels > visions > halfaxa
>>
it's good, but get the fuck out of here with that aoty shit.
>>
>>60621204
or what faggot?

you fucking pleb
>>
>>60621207
BTFO
>>
It took that many years to produce this trash?
>>
>>60620153
agree
>>
>>60621540
You didn't even listen.. It's actually good.
>>
>>60620153
Those are plebs. I listen to it everyday.
>>
>>60620153
Still think it's a 6/10 after multiple listens even my sister who's a huge grimes fan didn't care for it. she preferred 1989 and taylor swifts red then art angles

but glad you enjoy it Anon happy thanksgiving !
>>
File: Front.jpg (21 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
21 KB, 560x560
>pop aoty
Art Angels
>electronic aoty
Garden of Delete
>>
>>60620153
this is a bad album, it is literally something that is only popular because of the way it has been marketed.
>>
honestly the first time i listened to this record i thought it was absolute shit, but for some reason on the second listen i literally fell in love with this album and now it's by far my favorite album grimes has put out. I feel like i could totally understand why someone would think this album sucks because at times the album does sound a bit too much like some generic pop song on the radio, but overall I love her new sound and I feel like her music has only gotten better since her last album
>>
>>60623217
you are literally wrong
>>
>>60623171
>huge grimes fan
>preferred 1989 and taylor swifts red then art angles

congrats on having a plen sister
>>
>>60623367
she hated the guitar bits and I can't blame her.
>>
>>60623378
i'm also not a big fan of guitars, but it's not the main thing in the album
>>
>>60620153
YAS THAT COVER THO ART ANGELS SLAAAY
>>
>>60620153
This is the only Grimes album I've ever heard
I really like it, heard some of her older songs and din't like them at all
Artangels and Kill V. Maim are masterpieces
>>
>>60620924
>>60620798
Nah.

Visions = Halfaxa > Art Angels > Geidi Primes
>>
>>60625834
most accurate itt
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.