[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ketamine/ here? Post your experiences of ketamine and d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who /ketamine/ here? Post your experiences of ketamine and dance music.
also post your best ket choons

ill start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GKbONn_Qw
>>
ketamine is ratchet tho
>>
>>60618108
ketamine is amazing m8. ive had some mind blowing experiences on it. the music slowing down, your consciousness merging with the universe, the feeling of transcending death
>>
bump

lel
>>
>>60618108
It's funny how this is the prevailing opinion now when three years ago hardly anybody was doing ket stateside.
>>
>>60618088
>>60618166
>>60618351
dumb degenerate junkie gtfo
>>
>>60618108
fuck off m8
>>
>>60618108
I did it once. Never again that shit is for losers
>>
>>60618767
what was so unpleasant about your experience?
>>
>>60619022
The experience itself wasn't exactly bad, but it wasn't exactly the "greatest" feeling. It probably had to with the fact I was at some shitty electronic music concert my friend dragged me to
>>
>>60618088
Took way too much at a fest and took way too long to climb up the hill to piss, almost stepped barefoot on a roll of rusty razorwire in the woods when I finally name it there.

Prefer just little bumps over the night as a more social drug now
>>
>>60619055
Ketamine in public in an energetic setting? Yeah, you did it all wrong.
>>
File: 1444194177839.jpg (9 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1444194177839.jpg
9 KB, 200x190
Might be doing ket for the first time soon, any tips?

I've done MCAT, weed, poppers, and coke before
>>
>>60618767
>that shit is for losers

What an enlightening post
>>
anybody have any profound experiences on ket? recently i felt like i accessed the true reality and it was like this was what life is supposed to be like. it was magical. cant really describe it

>>60619123
dont lie down if you are in your room the drip is horrible, and be sure to have a drink for the drip. i think a quarter of a gram is a good amount. smoke weed too it will blast you into unknown realms
>>
>>60619207
The drip can't be worse than mcat desu it makes you literally feel like vomiting and your throat tasted bitter as fuck.

I'll try the weed thing once i get a feel for the drug
>>
>>60619250
dunno, ive vomited on ket too. enjoy it doe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.