[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great albums that have little to no replay value.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Bjork-Vulnicura1.jpg (50 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Bjork-Vulnicura1.jpg
50 KB, 608x608
Great albums that have little to no replay value.
>>
Besides Stonemilker, for me, I would say so.
>>
File: shaking the habitual.jpg (187 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
shaking the habitual.jpg
187 KB, 1200x1200
maybe just because I don't like it idk
>>
goddamn you're right I haven't listened in a while
>>
>>60616127
I still listen to a few songs off here but fracking fluid and that 19 minute ambient interlude make the album as whole an arduous listen.
>>
>>60616271
I know what you mean. The album could have been at least a 6 if they didn't include those tracks and the shitty <1 interludes
>>
>>60616098
if it was actually great why wouldnt you want to listen to it again?
>>
File: tpab.jpg (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tpab.jpg
119 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>60616098
true
>>60616127
also true

i love both albums tho, sth is in my all time top 10
>>
OASIS ARE FAR BETTER THAN FUCKING BLUR WHO ARE FUCKING SHITE AND EVERYONE HATES BECAUSE OASIS HAVE SOLD HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF ALBUMS WITH WHATS THE STORY MORNING GLORY ALONE SELLING TWENTY FIVE MILLION WHICH IS MORE THAN U2S MOST POPULAR ALBUM AND FAR MORE THAN ALL BLUR ALBUMS COMBINED OASIS ALBUM DEFINITELY MAYBE HAS SOLD 15 MILLION COPIES AND BE HERE NOW SOLD 10 MILLION COPIES WITH OVER TWO MILLION SOLD IN THE FIRST WEEK PLUS OASIS SONG WONDERWALL CHARTED IN THE TOP TEN IN THE US WHERE BLUR NEVER CHARTED AT ALL PLUS OASIS HAD OTHER US HITS LIKE LIVE FOREVER MORNING GLORY CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA DONT GO AWAY ROCK N ROLL STAR SUPERSONIC DYOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ACQUIESCE DONT LOOK BACK IN ANGER ROLL WITH IT STAND BY ME ALL AROUND THE WORLD STOP CRYING YOUR HEART OUT AND SHOCK OF THE LIGHTNING BUT BLUR HAVE HAD NONE IN THE UK OASIS HAVE HAD SEVEN NUMBER ONE ALBUMS AND FIFTEEN NUMBER ONE HITS WHERE BLUR HAD ONE NUMBER ONE HIT AND TWO NUMBER ONE ALBUMS PLUS LOOK AT OASIS FIRST ALBUM WHICH WAS DONE BY A BUNCH OF WORKING CLASS TEENS WITH SONGS LIKE SLIDE AWAY SUPERSONIC LIVE FOREVER CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL ROCK N ROLL STAR AND COLUMBIA AND LOOK AT BLURS FIRST ALBUM WHICH WAS MADE BY A BUNCH OF SCHOOL EDUCATED SOUTHERN MIDDLE CLASS PRETTY BOYS IN THEIR LATE TWENTYS AND ITS ABSOLUTE SHIT BLURS BEST SONG IS NOWHERE NEAR OASIS WORST SO ROLL WITH IT PEACE MADFERIT BLUR ARE SHITE LIVE FOREVER DYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN CHEERS M8S
>>
>>60616523
Idk, it is sorta an oxymoron but some albums I can listen to it once or a scattered few times and enjoy them, know theyre quality and just not listen to them again, kinda like some movies. Saw Foxcatcher a few months ago, great movie, enjoyed it a lot, great acting, directing and what-have-you but won't be re-watching anytime soon or ever really.
>>
I feel like most musique concrete is like this. Same with stuff like Nurse With Wound.

>>60616523
I guess maybe it's like a movie that's very well made yet so disturbing or harrowing that you just don't feel the need to watch it again?American History X would be an example for me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.