[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinda feel like these guys are pretentious assholes in real life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pretentious.jpg (51 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
pretentious.jpg
51 KB, 360x360
Kinda feel like these guys are pretentious assholes in real life. Listening to their live album, and they pretty much tell some guy chanting a song name to shut the fuck up. He makes a joke, and they say he's breaking their concentration, and to shut up again. They tell people not to request songs, and snarkily tell them that they're "not in charge". Anyone see them live, or have any experiences meeting them?
>>
>>60614934
Who gives a shit honesty
>>
american tune pisses me off
"white privelage" pisses me off

how does "andrew jackson jihad" not REEK of pretentiousness?

>>60615000
i don't but these stupid cunts shove it down my throat
>>
>>60614934
I actually journeyed to Chicago to see his concert, they were actually a great bunch of guys, was a damn good concert too.
>>
>>60615137
Don't listen to them then you manchild
>>
File: cc.jpg (85 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
85 KB, 1024x1024
>tfw just finished listening to Big Bird

Knife Man was the one AJJ album I couldn't get through until now. It's p good imo
>>
I've seen them live a couple times. Great show. And I've shouted plenty of shit to Sean and he took it all well, laughed and joked along. That guy may have just been a fuckin dick.
>>
>>60615137
They do seem quite pretentious. "American Tune" is shit. 100% agree.
>>60615344
I really didn't get a good listen to what the guy yelled, but it didn't seem malicious.
>>
What song was he chanting? They refuse to play some songs because of muhsogyny or some shit.
>>
>>60615448
that's not even remotely true, but I did hear they don't play some of the older albums due to embarrassment

but god AJJ might have been the worst show i've gone to in my entire life, such an obnoxious band
>>
>>60615686
>Hey y'all! I've noticed recently that in live shows, Sean has replaced a lot of lyrics that could be construed as misogynistic (changing it to "deep down in your balls" in "We Didn't Come Here To Rock" comes to mind), and has outright stopped playing songs like Lady Killer. Has this been a conscious decision, in line with songs like American Tune? If so, that's punk rock as hell.

>Preston: yes, exactly, that is a conscious decision.
>>
>>60615855
They never played Lady Killer or any original songs of Cap Guns. It says in the vinyl printing they wouldn't play them live for Sean's grandma or something like that
>>
>If so, that's punk rock as hell.
JUST
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.