[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend hasn't sat down and listened to led Zeppelin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 559x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 559x559
My friend hasn't sat down and listened to led Zeppelin, and he's really into punk. What album should we get high and listen to?
>>
>>60614587
try a Led Zeppelin album
>>
File: Troutmask_COVER600px.jpg (373 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Troutmask_COVER600px.jpg
373 KB, 600x600
>>
>>60614587

the first one like any other artist
>>
>>60614602
woah so randum xDD
>>
>>60614587
physical graffiti, and some other great songs off other albums. dazed and confused, la la, achilles last stand, etc
>>
File: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png
22 KB, 300x300
>>60614587
the only answer
>>
I like II and IV the most.
>>
>>60614621
Fuck off.
>>
>>60614611
Debatable. He should pick the one he thinks his friend will like the best.
>>
>>60614606
no trash here please
>>
>>60614621
Fuck off.
>>
>>60614668
Only if his friend has a short attention span and won't listen to the rest if he doesn't like the first thing he hears.
>>
>>60614606
That album is shit and you wouldn't like it unless people told you to like it.
>>
So op you say your friend... He is a punker, and you would like a "Led Zeppelin" album for you and your friend to get high and "listen" to. Houses of the holy. Or II if you're both feeling adventurous tbqh fann snnh
>>
>>60614735
If I want to show my friend a band I don't choose the first album no matter what, that's ridiculous. Do you have OCD or something? That's an absurd rule to have.
>>
The first one. Communication Breakdown is pretty punk.
>>
>getting high to led zep
most banal experience ever. try thinking for yourself once in a while
>>
lol shit band
>>
File: 1432584367228.gif (3 MB, 304x219) Image search: [Google]
1432584367228.gif
3 MB, 304x219
>>60614587
listen to the Royal Albert Hall 1970 concert first. it's on youtube.
>mfw

then just go through I-II-III-IV, honestly.
>>
>>60614587
Led Zeppelin 1

Predates grunge as the grungiest thing ever
>>
>>60614587
DUDE
WEED

Try Physical Graffiti its fucking dope
>>
Don't play albums. Play individual songs. I think any Led Zepplin songs that might convey a punk feel would be Communication Breakdown, (Hey, D.O.A. covered it on their second album "Hardcore 81") Rock and Roll, Four Sticks, and if he likes James Brown style R&B play The Crunge, and if he's "Antifa" play No Quarter. These recommendations are coming from someone who loves punk and HATES Led Zepplin, so I know what I'm talking about. (Immigrant Song, and Celebration Day are also recommended, but not as much, and certainly not as an introduction)
>>
amputechture
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.