[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on Kate Bush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
thoughts on Kate Bush?
>>
File: AR_PH-Lorde.jpg (79 KB, 660x362) Image search: [Google]
AR_PH-Lorde.jpg
79 KB, 660x362
Looks like an older version of Lorde
>>
bretty good
>>
She is fantastic.
>>
God Tier.

Well, half her stuff.
>>
Her voice is the musical equivalent of Saccharine, way too sweet and causes cancer.
>>
>>60612220
Did you just come up with that now?
>>
>>60612268
Yup. It's pretty good don't you think?
>>
>>60612680
yes baby
>>
>>60612032
I'd piss in her mouth that's for sure
>>
>>60612032
I feel emptiness in my heart because i'll never impregnate a young version of her.
>>
>>60612032
too attractive for her own good
good music too
>>
Could suck the spot off an eight ball.
>>
>>60612220
An oft-repeated opinion that on momentary inspection proves to be complete bullshit.

Kate Bush sings in a variety of voices - she can sound ferocious, commanding, witch-like, or downright chavvy.

You definitely need to give her whole albums a proper listening-to. You think she's playing some sort of character while in reality she didn't confine herself to that and was out there doing all these weird and scary things. Like, listen to all the things she's doing with her voice on this track from The Dreaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWy8nONlh_Q&t=19m37s
>>
>>60614848
Did that link right? I thought it was the & operator and not the # that 4chan would accept to link to a particular time of a video. However I am using the hateful Internet Explorer for some reason at the mo, which could be it. Let's try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWy8nONlh_Q#t=19m37s
>>
File: image.jpg (930 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
930 KB, 2000x2000
On the left - someone who consistently makes strikingly original pop and recently, an extraordinary film score. Never gets discussed. On the right, what /mu/ would prefer to listen to: Musical mediocrity embodied. Most of /mu/, it seems, are facile and lack critical faculties, because they nearly all have something designed to deliver gametes stuck to their front
>>
>>60612032
Exceptional singer.

Lionheart is my favourite.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.