[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on the bus when this girl taps you on the shoulder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 56543.jpg (60 KB, 738x684) Image search: [Google]
56543.jpg
60 KB, 738x684
You're on the bus when this girl taps you on the shoulder and says "Hey mister, i'll let you lick my lollipop if you tell me your favourite album".

What do you say?
>>
tell her to go back to /tv/ where she belongs
>>
>How about you lick MY lollipop instead?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (8 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
8 KB, 300x270
stalaggh - projekt misanthropia
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5343943 (embed)
http://strawpoll.me/5344003 (embed)
>>
>>60609557
youre awfully young
>>
File: 1388349427659.jpg (36 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1388349427659.jpg
36 KB, 606x540
Why would I want to lick her lollipop?
>>
Trout Mask Replica
>>
olde hag
>>
I don't want your germs senpai
>>
tell her to respect my gender identity
>>
humble cannons
>>
Grab her lollipop and bite it like the owl from the tootsie pop commercial and tell her my favorite album.
>>
>>60609922
dam, tats prettu badarse
>>
>implying id lick that hamplanet grandma touch me
>>
lollipops are the plebeian's candy of choice, i would ignore her and continue listening to Tim Hecker
>>
"my favorite lp is type o negatives 1990 LP Slow Deep and Hard) but im only sexually attracted to, like, niggers kid; go to church and find a dad or something"
>>
>>60609557
not so fast kid
*unbuttons trench coat*
heh nothing personnel
>>
File: 2957109.jpg (38 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
2957109.jpg
38 KB, 300x297
>>
>>60610083

>tim hecker
>thinking you're patrician

kuk
>>
Yeah I like that one Beatles album and I uh like Nirvana! Who needs the radio psshhtt amrite?

*licks*
>>
>>60609999
hey those quads are prettu badarse
>>
>>60609557
I'd fuck the SHIT out of her 2bh. Since we're on a bus, I'd probably finger her first
>>
File: dubbelks.jpg (6 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
dubbelks.jpg
6 KB, 233x217
>>60609999
those are some nice quads f.a.m
>>
The wheels on the bus go round and round

Remember that banger? That shit was my jam
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.