[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are my chances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Chvrches_640.jpg (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Chvrches_640.jpg
50 KB, 640x400
So I want to bang Lavren. I'm planning to bring a banner with "Will you go out with me?" to her next concert and and then seducing her with my boyish charm and good looks. I hope banging Lavren will make me feel as euphoric as her music makes me feel.
>>
worked alright for me, so yeah
>>
I did it by shouting "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" at the stage, (and it worked).
>>
Your misoginst ass will get keked by security before you even try to hold it up
>>
i just walked on stage and then we had sex
>>
>>60606553
most punchable face
>>
Thx for the support guys. I'll put a shoutout to /mu/ on my banner
>>
impregnate her and ruin her tiny body
then share the pics of her looking broken and used up sometime in the future please
>>
good plan 10/10 would try
>>
File: Lauren146.jpg (55 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Lauren146.jpg
55 KB, 750x750
>>60606553
>What are my chances?
If she is autistic and/or drunk, 0%
otherwise, -1%.
>>
didn't she get upset at some guy asking her to marry her at some concert? I don't like your chances OP...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3b4psaTcc8

fuck her?
no.
but you are guaranteed to get the "fuck you" finger from her.
which is something, i guess.
>>
File: James Hinton1.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
James Hinton1.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
why him, guys?
>>
Are you seeing them at Alexandra Palace?
>>
>>60609605
Is thet Aaron?
>>
>>60609605
he got a big dick
>>
>>60609087
wow shes ugly
>>
>>60609671
check your eyes or clean your glasses or something
>>
>>60606553
godspeed, OP.
>>
i did tihs and now im lietarlly fuckinh her in the ass as i tyoe this
>>
>>60611033
P I C S
I
C
S
>>
>>60609605

isn't he American? why would she go out with an American when she could go get a handsome black British man
>>
>>60611104
and in the USA you are hard pressed to find an african american partner if you really wish to, or what?

no offense, m8. just dont get your logic.
>>
>>60609655
4u
>>
If dubs I'll go pee pee
>>
>>60611145

Idris Elba vs Tyler The Creator

easy choice, right?
>>
>>60611204
one could as well name a handsome dark skinned US movie star and a less handsome UK afro american gentleman

no representativeness whatsoever
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.